Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

the Hall of Legitness

This is a discussion on the Hall of Legitness within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Now how 'bout that, a hall of fame not just for those who were popular, but for those who used ...
Page: 1

4ikon

Now how 'bout that, a hall of fame not just for those who were popular, but for those who used whatever crappy armor/jewelry/weapons they had, and still kicked ass (or were good ...).

4ikon
    Abstrakt
    Shaihulud
    Stellargypsy
    SethlinK
    Polo aka Bizzone
    Ra
    Knack
    Parasight
    S0crates
    TripleOG4Life
    Cocaine

Now you guys add your legits up here. Meaning none of'm douchebags that filled KoM-(or other dupers/bullshitters for that matter)'s pockets like mad.

abstraktzor

Now how 'bout that, a hall of fame not just for those who were popular, but for those who used whatever crappy armor/jewelry/weapons they had, and still kicked ass (or were good ...).

4ikon
    Abstrakt
    Shaihulud
    Stellargypsy
    SethlinK
    Polo aka Bizzone
    Ra
    Knack
    Parasight
    S0crates
    TripleOG4Life
    Cocaine

Now you guys add your legits up here. Meaning none of'm douchebags that filled KoM-(or other dupers/bullshitters for that matter)'s pockets like mad.[/b]
    agreed

Cadence96

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......Another one..... what's next??? hall of babashoppers?

llJuanMall

There r enough "Halls" already, stop it.... <_<

abstraktzor

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......Another one..... what&#39;s next??? hall of babashoppers?[/b]
    hmmm add cadence to the list maybe he will feel better

4ikon

*off-topic* I&#39;ve never even heard of the 2 of ya&#39;ll which means you don&#39;t know me, which means you dunno this is an inside joke. Which in its turn means, you&#39;re just 2 wankers tryin&#39; to get a flame goin&#39;.

*on-topic* cadence is soooooo not getting on the list.

BlackOak

Now how &#39;bout that, a hall of fame not just for those who were popular, but for those who used whatever crappy armor/jewelry/weapons they had, and still kicked ass (or were good ...).

4ikon
    Abstrakt
    Shaihulud
    Stellargypsy
    SethlinK
    Polo aka Bizzone
    Ra
    Knack
    Parasight
    S0crates
    TripleOG4Life
    Cocaine

Now you guys add your legits up here. Meaning none of&#39;m douchebags that filled KoM-(or other dupers/bullshitters for that matter)&#39;s pockets like mad.[/b]
    In the "BIKER" world we have an anacronym(sp) DILLIGAF = Does It Look Like I Give A F%$K
    I could give a rats azz about who is who or who mfer is in any hall or any fn game.
    i cant get in to game and i am as grumpy as hell...so dont F%$K witha growling dog with noob shat lke a Hall of Fame Shame Legit D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

didnt make it to hall of fame or hall of shame so u decided to make a list in which u would make it?

Banned

more than half of that list constantly got dominated by my 4 person party.

abstraktzor

more than half of that list constantly got dominated by my 4 person party.[/b]
    oke men

Robokill

oke men[/b]
    this is off topic but dam i love your sig man :wub:

Banned

well, since xcrap is screwin up us logging into ko, i&#39;ll make a list for ares.
    my definition of legit: one who farms for their items, or plays the market in moradon to get their items, aka no usd spent on items or duping.

first off,
    illuminati - not one illegit person there, if they were, they got removed
    symbiosis - another legit clan, had some illegits, they were removed
    deusmanus - legit to the bone
    inferno - accused of cheating, never seen it myself, so i believe they&#39;re legit
    murphmadness - not high on the rankings, but also 100% legit
    perfectchoice - mostly legit, they sort thru all the bad ones
    infinity - very legit, noobie brits aswell :P

more than half of that list constantly got dominated by my 4 person party.[/b]
    camazotz has acces to ur ko4life account???

Robokill

well, since xcrap is screwin up us logging into ko, i&#39;ll make a list for ares.
    my definition of legit: one who farms for their items, or plays the market in moradon to get their items, aka no usd spent on items or duping.

first off,
    illuminati - not one illegit person there, if they were, they got removed
    symbiosis - another legit clan, had some illegits, they were removed
    deusmanus - legit to the bone
    inferno - accused of cheating, never seen it myself, so i believe they&#39;re legit
    murphmadness - not high on the rankings, but also 100% legit
    perfectchoice - mostly legit, they sort thru all the bad ones
    infinity - very legit, noobie brits aswell :P[/b]
    I&#39;ve seen a few of the Inferno mages using bugs in abyss at servant of isiloon...

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Now how &#39;bout that, a hall of fame not just for those who were popular, but for those who used whatever crappy armor/jewelry/weapons they had, and still kicked ass (or were good ...).

4ikon
    Abstrakt
    Shaihulud
    Stellargypsy
    SethlinK
    Polo aka Bizzone
    Ra
    Knack
    Parasight
    S0crates
    TripleOG4Life
    Cocaine

Now you guys add your legits up here. Meaning none of&#39;m douchebags that filled KoM-(or other dupers/bullshitters for that matter)&#39;s pockets like mad.[/b]
    Shai had good items and weapons, are you smoking something?

So did S0crates, Parasight, and Bizonne.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast