Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Halloween Event

This is a discussion on Halloween Event within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; There was a shitload of lag when every bastard was trying to get through the tp gate the next village ...
Page: 2

Centurian

There was a shitload of lag when every bastard was trying to get through the tp gate the next village before the monster was flattened to get the xp. Which was made 10 times worse when there's always 1 faggot that has turned into a glypt and stands on the tp gate. Simple solution to that boys and girls is to have 2 mages in the party each sets their gate for one town or the other and just tp the party. That was you can avoid the tp gates all together.

Pretender

yeah thats what we did we just had 1 mage and all he did was use call party scrolls or somthing like that =P ( dont play mage so i have no idea )

Banned

it lagged the servers, server=everyone
    causing lots of dc's, skill delays (u use a skill and it hits like 5 seconds later)[/b]
    ow shit giga is right delay lag skills dc, nobody can play decent. in that moment ko becomes crap...

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

This Event should be at november 28 h34r:

Banned

it always lags when they first start it, then the orcs/humans figure out how to make it so they go to different servers at the same time

it was lagging the servers, in the Gobbler event we used to kill it in the first server then we all switch the second server then the third, after that we go back to the first server and wait for 20min till the gobbler respawn to kill it again, so all the people who's on were trying to kill it, which make a huge lag to all the servers

lime

in a way i want it for the free exp but I know the whole times its on it will destroy the servers....

Cursed Gobbles were awesome exp, wow, best thing ko did (killed the game for a while cause no one wanted to do anything else). Then the Cured Santas sucked ass...and the presents bug killed all the markets on every server...wonder what's in store for us this year...

Ignore Me Senior Member

I loved Gobbler and Xmas trees didn't do many Santa's got one drop that was it. The one reason I prefer KOL to other MMORPG is we do crazy!

All I remember from Halloween was the lantern and a boss event. But I do remember them having a laughing pumpkin on the knightonlineworld websites flash and suggestions it would be a big event and uniques PUS items in store non of which happenend. Maybe they can do what they were trying to do last year.

startrizerg

event sux , all hard work of 3 - 6 month u gain in that event only , i think it use to happen daily last quite sometime + luff/bellya/linate server 1 /2 then 3 and that was some real good xp + unquie . but u cant do shit in the game no pk , no xp parttys while its happening all u do siting and wait or dc relog , its so messy every1 runing overme steping on my foot ...

Togashi

actually the first cursed santa event(the one without Xmas trees) was nice and didnt lag the servers so much...it appeared every 8 hours and gave like 0.70 xp so u could make 2.1 every 8 hours=6.3% every 24 hrs...didnt lag the servers that much and was a nice free xp

DragonFire

Cursed Gobbles were awesome exp, wow, best thing ko did (killed the game for a while cause no one wanted to do anything else). Then the Cured Santas sucked ass...and the presents bug killed all the markets on every server...wonder what's in store for us this year...[/b]

haha, I love how they try to do something good, but instead they crush the servers market :lol:

Togashi

haha, I love how they try to do something good, but instead they crush the servers market :lol:[/b]
    i bet many ppl would like the market to "crash" a bit nowadays :lol: well I like the low prices ^^ Gonna keep 10 gbs in case Chitin Shields appear on merchants

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Cursed Pumpkin pls.

for halloween last year they gave the lanterns and put the jackolanterns around the farm, dont remember any specific events. the cursed gobble was for thanksgiving, not for halloween. they also realeased logos around thanksgiving time, cuz they cursed gobble was there at the beginning of the server. hope they do cursed gobble again for thanksgiving.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast