Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Halloween Event

This is a discussion on Halloween Event within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i bet many ppl would like the market to "crash" a bit nowadays :lol: well I like the low prices ...
Page: 3

Luckyduck

i bet many ppl would like the market to "crash" a bit nowadays :lol: well I like the low prices ^^ Gonna keep 10 gbs in case Chitin Shields appear on merchants [/b]
    You and me both. I think those of us that are 80 should get money instead of exp from these events xD

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

You and me both. I think those of us that are 80 should get money instead of exp from these events xD[/b]
    gogo 80.99 h34r:

Luckyduck

bah, delvl/relvl at least 3 times a week.

Banned

Hehe, sorry it's early here in Australia and I've got a shocking hangover, it was the cursed gobbler not goblin :blink:

But I'm almost sure it was running this time last year, because it was the server maint after my clannies b'day, which was the one just gone.[/b]
    It wasen't Cursed Gobbler... it was Cursed GobbeL

Ignore Me Senior Member

Should of been called Cursed Turkey.

it should be gobble, not gobbeL

if the game spelled it gobbel, then it was a typo, though i remember it being gobble.

gobble refers to the sound a turkey makes (the bird). they had that monster for the thanksgiving event because its something that is usually eaten during this holiday.

edited... just saw the post right above mine done at the same time, and i was right, it was spelled gobble.

Pretender

yeah it was gobble =P

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

w/e it was, should not come again, was the worst event ever. lagged all the servers, 12375127341235312 DC and no exp party at all, all the ppl doing that stupid event making ppl to DC

Ignore Me Senior Member

w/e it was, should not come again, was the worst event ever. lagged all the servers, 12375127341235312 DC and no exp party at all, all the ppl doing that stupid event making ppl to DC[/b]
    One XP party with 300 players in it shouting down idiots saying Z-R no SKILLLLILLLLLLLL. LOL people get so edgey after 22 hours of continuous play.
    But I think they should only run it on server 3 this time, makes no difference to the gobble followers and would be more stable. The event remains a legend!!

Where are the website flashes to promote Halloween a week away. All we get r dumb XP scrolls.

Banned

it was pretty fun trying to make it before it died each time with my shitty old pc

now itll just be too easy...

Luckyduck

it was pretty fun trying to make it before it died each time with my shitty old pc

now itll just be too easy...[/b]
    LOL, ya I remember trying to load chars on a 2nd PC and hoping they got in range before the bless.

I'm sure KO thought of calling them Cursed Turkey but then thought maybe that would offend someone...

I'm sure KO thought of calling them Cursed Turkey but then thought maybe that would offend someone...[/b]

O rly?

I'm sure they will have this event again, since they've been having similiar events the past 4 years.

I remember on Ares where you could get a Candy Can that was soooo awesome

nk121

I remember on Ares where you could get a Candy Can that was soooo awesome [/b]
    still got mine

I still got my lantern :wub:

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast