Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Halloween Event

This is a discussion on Halloween Event within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; cmon guys, dont comment anythin if ur not sure about that, its bit lame first of all it was NOT ...
Page: 6

Banned

cmon guys, dont comment anythin if ur not sure about that, its bit lame
    first of all it was NOT smth like 0,3% per gobble or so, each lvl gained diff amount of exp.
    about spawning,server 1 > first in moradorn, than 3 times at each side ( if iam remeber right, orcs had it at luff, belua and linate ) than server2 same places, than server3 and over and over again, ofcoz there was sum time limit after each kill, u was able kill all the gobbles at all 3 servers in about 1 hour, and it was really GOOD exp, non stop and easy. first who hited gobble got the box, sometimes with crappy unique

the cursed gobbler for thanksgiving respawned like every 1-2 hours

first of all it was NOT smth like 0,3% per gobble or so, each lvl gained diff amount of exp.
    about spwaning,server 1 > first in moradorn, than 3 times at each side ( if iam remeber right, orcs had it at luff, belua and linate ) than server2 same places, than server3 and over and over again, ofcoz there was sum time limit after each kill, u was able kill all the gobbles at all 3 servers in about 1 hour, and it was really GOOD exp, non stop and easy. first who hited gobble got the box, sometimes with crappy unique[/b]

Cursed Santa: Xmas Cross

Gobble: Remnant stuff, 'crappy' uniques.

harpy_queen

about spwaning,server 1 > first in moradorn, than 3 times at each side ( if iam remeber right, orcs had it at luff, belua and linate ) than server2 same places, than server3 and over and over again, ofcoz there was sum time limit after each kill, u was able kill all the gobbles at all 3 servers in about 1 hour, and it was really GOOD exp, non stop and easy. first who hited gobble got the box, sometimes with crappy unique[/b]
    Yes you re right, i'm not sure for the% earned, all that i can say is that i was lvl 65/66 and i earned 2,7% in an hour
    For that, i m sure!

Banned

Cursed Santa: Xmas Cross

Gobble: Remnant stuff, 'crappy' uniques.[/b]
    ye, but we got a lot of amu of str/dex belt of life and stuff like that aswell = for sure crapy uniqes

ye, but he got a lot of amu of str/dex belt of life and stuff like that aswell [/b]

Yes, and that's "crappy" uniques

Bukowski

yeah, i would settle for a big pack of ascent scrolls as well =)

Banned

Yes you re right, i'm not sure for the% earned, all that i can say is that i was lvl 65/66 and i earned 2,7% in an hour
    For that, i m sure![/b]
    yea, in a hour, after clearing all 3 servers at lvl 66 if should b like that

John778899

Could someone tell us a bit about what is the event this year?

TOYSOLDIER_

didn't those cursed turkeys lag the servers to shit?[/b]
    dont think so.. i think its the other turkeys that lag the server like always. noting new.

BoiledFrogs

dont think so.. i think its the other turkeys that lag the server like always. noting new.[/b]

Yeah but they did lag the servers a bit but only when you were near the area that were being killed

Ignore Me Senior Member

The actual halloween event this year. We are killing yellow puffs of smoke that only seem to take damage from r attacks. For various items from manager Vildore in Moradon. The menu text is messed up. The items you get and the event last until November 8th.

I have a feeling the items are gonna be useless...

Taeho

Need 10 of ea item or well 10 of a certain one of the items.

this event sux, theres barely any flames and you cant even see em til u get close...

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast