Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

New Bug!

This is a discussion on New Bug! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Do no what so ever accept any invites in Moradon. There is a place in Moradon I think it is ...
Page: 1

Do no what so ever accept any invites in Moradon. There is a place in Moradon I think it is that Dragon Island and people might be able to attack you. I got tped to it and luckily when i saw a rouge running towards me I exited. It could just be a normal place, but i didnt stick around and see since i have 10gbs on me. So I can be wrong, but for the time being i would suggest that you accept no party invited in Moradon unless you have no money on you.

Banned

How do you know they cant attack you? If they can thanks for the warning.

Wow that sucks. Hope some nigs get banned.

How do you know they cant attack you? If they can thanks for the warning.[/b]
    I don't know. I don't know if they can or can't attack. I exited right when i saw I got tp'd to a weird place.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

so u r saying that there is a pvp zone on moradon? O.o (arenas doesnt count <.<)

I do not know. Like I said before i got tp&#39;d to the place and right when i was there a sin was running towards me so i just exited the game. So I could be wrong or right. Just doing this as a precaution.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

and just wondering, didnt u pressed Z to see if u could attack him?

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

Do no what so ever accept any invites in Moradon. There is a place in Moradon I think it is that Dragon Island and people can attack you. I got tped to it and luckily when i saw a rouge running towards me I exited. It could just be a normal place, but i didnt stick around and see since i have 10gbs on me. So I can be wrong, but for the time being i would suggest that you accept no party invited in Moradon unless you have no money on you.[/b]

they didnt attack so u might wanna edit ur topic.

but if they can.... imagine... remember whne kospers could kill u in moradon... while u were merchanting....

ha ha ha ha good times <_<

DontCryWhileYouDie

Cool

lol thatd be awesome me bein on my 80 in cypher and my friend tps someone and i spike one shot lol:S

and just wondering, didnt u pressed Z to see if u could attack him?[/b]
    Nope and I fixed the topic.

theperfection

just to correct ,

usually the mages would TP U right NEXT to them which wouldnt give a chance even to see whats after the purple teleportation glowing and u would die.

lime

he was probably running towards you as he had finally found a friend to keep him company on that lonely island h34r:

i think its not a pvp pls
    but u can get banned for being there
    the dragon drops a silverbar when u kill it (seen this on screenshots with the new mora patch)

i remember when u get tped out of biforst sometimes when times up they put u in a strange place which is in CZ and when u open the map u see Mordan

so maybe they can add some1 in mordan and tp him there and boom u get half his money since its a pk zone?

thats only reasonable justification to it

i remember when u get tped out of biforst sometimes when times up they put u in a strange place which is in CZ and when u open the map u see Mordan

so maybe they can add some1 in mordan and tp him there and boom u get half his money since its a pk zone?

thats only reasonable justification to it[/b]
    but biff is disabled so u cant get there what u say i think but still all is possible in ko

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast