Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Halloween event?

This is a discussion on Halloween event? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So yeah i can't seem to find anything about a halloween event starting, and i was browsing around moradon and ...
Page: 2

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Talking

So yeah i can't seem to find anything about a halloween event starting, and i was browsing around moradon and i found this

Anyone have any idea how to get these?
    c-west, if it makes a difference..[/b]
    the halloween event will happen after the beta is out ';s

lil_mageskillz

they have halloween events every year so it should be soon

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

ahh. that's what my friend was talkin about...lol.
    and cookies, every time i see your sig scrolling down the page i end up scrolling back up to your sig for a couple seconds and then continue scrolling. :lol: :P[/b]

lol

she is prety hot huh xD

ot

i wonder wat new items k2 will have this event cuz if i remember correctly didnt we skip last years? or was that the turkey day event?

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Lightbulb

lol

she is prety hot huh xD

ot

i wonder wat new items k2 will have this event cuz if i remember correctly didnt we skip last years? or was that the turkey day event?[/b]
    they should never skip events ';s

it was at zombie invasion at grave yard.. spawned like a heap of useless bosses ;p we killed as a clan atleast 30 bach,bishop,dukes, no drop DT's n thats it xD no good bosses

Banned

Question

it was at zombie invasion at grave yard.. spawned like a heap of useless bosses ;p we killed as a clan atleast 30 bach,bishop,dukes, no drop DT's n thats it xD no good bosses[/b]
    duke drops roc ';s

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

by teh way i mean turkey day as in thanksgiving day..

oh yea we did skip cuz member we wandted to leach the turkey?

dam i cant member

duke drops roc ';s[/b]
    are you honestly that retarted to think i dont know that??? im saying that we didnt get any.

Speed

u said no good bosses, so he replied that they drop roc .. rols etc, to me thats a good enough boss

Banned

Exclamation

are you honestly that retarted to think i dont know that??? im saying that we didnt get any.[/b]
    you said no good bosses actualy...duke is deasant since it does drop roc ';-]

Zaczaco11

they canceled turkey day last year, and xmas only gave items that were useless and valentines day items that u farm for hours for to get, get deleted after the event...stupid stupid stupid. remember when you'd get shards, raptors, shells, and everything from those events? those were the days

cookies sig is ok...but his avatar............................................ ...............is amazing..../drool

oli

they canceled turkey day last year, and xmas only gave items that were useless and valentines day items that u farm for hours for to get, get deleted after the event...stupid stupid stupid. remember when you'd get shards, raptors, shells, and everything from those events? those were the days

cookies sig is ok...but his avatar............................................ ...............is amazing..../drool[/b]
    Yeah that x'mas event was really cool xD And I remember how many people used the bug to get the best weapons lol

Uzu

Buddah can you please read all the replies before answearing? -.-

I loved the halloween event last year, I spent all day chaseing those ghost thingys xD

i remember when FD first came out, the first xmas event with the bigass snowman, ares had it bugged a few times, but people were getting shards,raptors left and right, merchant in moradin had people with 10 raptors+1 in their merchant lol.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast