Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Halloween event?

This is a discussion on Halloween event? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i remember when FD first came out, the first xmas event with the bigass snowman, ares had it bugged a ...
Page: 3

i remember when FD first came out, the first xmas event with the bigass snowman, ares had it bugged a few times, but people were getting shards,raptors left and right, merchant in moradin had people with 10 raptors+1 in their merchant lol.[/b]

This event was how the very very first +9's high class items were made on oly...

This event was how the very very first +9's high class items were made on oly...[/b]
    there has been +9's on ares since before FD lol. madness.

I loved the halloween event last year, I spent all day chaseing those ghost thingys xD[/b]
    Couse ur girl :P.

i just got 2 of these helmts yesterday in a boss event by killing pumpkins things the GM respownd

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

I hope nowadays when they do these events, their actually worth doing...not like that Halloween shit last year..

lil_mageskillz

most of the events they do are useless and no point. but some are good. arnt they sapose to put the turkey for thanks giving this year?

haha..the Chirstmas event 2 years ago with all the tistles and shit was my fav!!!! Nothing like fucking up the market with overpriced items.

if its free its good enough

lil_mageskillz

haha..the Chirstmas event 2 years ago with all the tistles and shit was my fav!!!! Nothing like fucking up the market with overpriced items.[/b]
    was great event made so much money selling ornaments :P

StoneColdAngel

Nothing beats the lovely X-Mas event with Santas all day long :wub: So eays to lvl :P Wold be a perfect push to get some new lvl 80's to make CZ more competetive ^^

I remember how much the fucking ornaments gave when you sold them. That fucked up our server quiet a bit though. But yeh the Gobbler and the Cursed Santa were teh best.

haha yeh, raptor+7 was in merchant for like 1GB lol, elixer+8 were like 8gb, md+8 were 8gb, it was funny and shitty all at the same time, cause i had just come back from vacation and had stored up 60gb, and bought a lot of shit lol. so i loved it.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

I remember how much the fucking ornaments gave when you sold them. That fucked up our server quiet a bit though. But yeh the Gobbler and the Cursed Santa were teh best.[/b]
    from one fuk up to the next...what is normal ?lol

Normal was the economy after like 4 months. Not normal is U.S current economy

Normal was the economy after like 4 months. Not normal is U.S current economy [/b]
    cuz of the US economy being messed up now the $$ value compared to YTL (turkish cash) has changed too so expect a change in items prices in game

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast