Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Halloween event?

This is a discussion on Halloween event? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; cuz of the US economy being messed up now the $$ value compared to YTL (turkish cash) has changed too ...
Page: 4

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

cuz of the US economy being messed up now the $$ value compared to YTL (turkish cash) has changed too so expect a change in items prices in game[/b]
    s0o0o0o0o0o
    how about those gas prices?
    lol

!Premier_Assassin!

haha..the Chirstmas event 2 years ago with all the tistles and shit was my fav!!!! Nothing like fucking up the market with overpriced items.[/b]
    holy shit that was 2 years ago?
    dam, it felt like it was yesterday

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

zombie invasion? did i missed something [/b]
    yes, i got a few frags

got shit off em tho

I hope there is a Halloween event again, even though the last one was worthless. It's nice to see changes in game, even if for a short time. I Hope, however, they add more useful things like the EXP candies and things like that, those EXP scrolls were great. Since it is USKO, there should be events that celebrate US Holidays/Celebrations as well as White Day, Children's Day, etc. I would understand if, because of the expansion, there was no Halloween Event but missing some of the really important Holiday's for the US (and other parts of the world) is lame when those are left out and other countries are celebrated.

lovel12345

the last hallowen event was stupid >< i wish they give us that chrismas event where
    u collect 5 of each event items and u trade it in for a high class items shard raptor shell gold bar and stuff that was awsome

Nuttbuster

i LOVED cursed santa lmao and the gobble... i remember people shouting, " ALL ATTACK!!! COME ON!!! " haha but they would never help.. so funny

oh!!! and when people argue&#39;d about the, use skill or dont use skill debate... heh

lil_mageskillz

i LOVED cursed santa lmao and the gobble... i remember people shouting, " ALL ATTACK!!! COME ON!!! " haha but they would never help.. so funny
    oh!!! and when people argue&#39;d about the, use skill or dont use skill debate... heh[/b]
    i never really found out if you were sappose to use skills or not. :P

khalil.malla

i never really found out if you were sappose to use skills or not. :P[/b]
    A GM made a notice that you were supposed to use skills.

Ignore Me Senior Member

Nothing will stop me farming for weapon satanism. Except gobble for a few minutes.

Wirinom at +8 is 191 ap equal to mirage sword at +9. And Wirinom has better bonuses.

I won&#39;t be collecting candys and doubt anyone over level 70 will be. The new weapons are must haves.

Nothing will stop me farming for weapon satanism. Except gobble for a few minutes.

Wirinom at +8 is 191 ap equal to mirage sword at +9. And Wirinom has better bonuses.

I won&#39;t be collecting candys and doubt anyone over level 70 will be. The new weapons are must haves.[/b]
    heh?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234