Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Halloween Events

This is a discussion on Halloween Events within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Starting this midnight, the Knight Online World will be hosting many in-game Halloween Events to celebrate this spooky day. Players ...
Page: 1

fede

Default Halloween Events

Starting this midnight, the Knight Online World will be hosting many in-game Halloween Events to celebrate this spooky day. Players will earn more experience points and more Noah from each monster that they kill. In addition, there will be Boss Events on all worlds, which means that if you are lucky enough, this may be the time for you to get those unique items you’ve always wanted! Players can also expect to see other surprises and exciting GM events that will be offered throughout the day. The most exciting of which is a hide and seek event where the GMs will be hidden throughout the world and players who find them, will get wonderful treats! Remember, you may be too old to trick or treat, but you are never too old to enjoy the spirit of Halloween in the Knight Online World!

-Knight Online Team

h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r:

haaa find a GM..lol that should be good :lol: :lol:

will it be like that last event they said they would put on but never did?????

I of course mean Logos

and a find the gm event......... lol, if i can't find him when some twats knocking 5 arrows in my back from half a mile away, why would i be able to find him now?

Last time the gm on pathos was hidded in a harpy spot with macroer in this spot , and he didnt ban them.

(my clannie found him)

normally instead of boss events we get hide and seek, and withing 5minut gm is found.. so its not that funny

oct

aint no one gonna find a GM cuz they dont log on

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Default Re: Halloween Events

Originally posted by fede
    The most exciting of which is a hide and seek event where the GMs will be hidden throughout the world and players who find them, will get wonderful treats!*
    * Terms & Conditions apply. Offer available while GMs patience lasts. Prizes are limited to one Customer Support ticket answered with a non-automated reply, one Trina Star (with guaranteed failure, so you lose a nice item), and one spawned bunny rabbit for you to kill. Have a nice day in Knight Online. Please visit www.wesuckturkishcock.tr for more details.

that's a trap.

there are no GMs, you cant find them XD

:pic:

Originally posted by KaZaM
    that's a trap.

there are no GMs, you cant find them XD
    find the gm event h43r: and kill him but for reall h43r:

My Char is naked How am i gona get some uniques?

Banned

Correct me if im wrong...But havent we been playing "Find a GM" for a last couple of months every day and night?

{}{}{}

can any1 tell me what time this will be ? coz it says midnight.... can some1 tell me like in how many hours ??? cos my time zone is gmt+2

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Originally posted by {}{}{}
    can any1 tell me what time this will be ? coz it says midnight.... can some1 tell me like in how many hours ??? *cos my time zone is gmt+2
    Same here.. Is this "midnight" turk time or us time?

Nosferatu_Incognito

it should have started midnight GMT -8

GMT would be 8:00 AM

ANZAC_Mondane

im sure it will be crap ,, EXp Even? boss Event ? this will aid the Kosp adn steal Bosses becasue i bet ther 200 Kosp hitting them <_<

Azotame

"you may be too old to trick or treat, but you are never too old to enjoy the spirit of Halloween in the Knight Online World!"

trust me, i feel very old...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast