Halloween patch removed - Anyone tried monster stone? Enchanter working?

This is a discussion on Halloween patch removed - Anyone tried monster stone? Enchanter working? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just wanted to know if anyone has tried a monster stone since the Halloween patch was removed to see if ...
Page: 1

Default Halloween patch removed - Anyone tried monster stone? Enchanter working?

Just wanted to know if anyone has tried a monster stone since the Halloween patch was removed to see if the enchanter inside it was working again. I have about 12 monster stones just waiting to do on my mage.

ed works again?

Quote Originally Posted by r1ckyb0by View Post
    Just wanted to know if anyone has tried a monster stone since the Halloween patch was removed to see if the enchanter inside it was working again. I have about 12 monster stones just waiting to do on my mage.
    I did 7 monster stones few days ago you don't need the enchanter to do a MS

Little archer Senior Member

its not removed...

it is still bugged, and idk when will be fixed, i try one MS with my lv 59 mage and couldnt do anything he is ice support, no idea if u with a paper flame mage can succes complete the MS...

Quote Originally Posted by chintan View Post
    I did 7 monster stones few days ago you don't need the enchanter to do a MS
    Buffs are a must if I want to get the full benefit of a monster stone (xp + maybe old unique) on my lvl 62 paper mage. Even with Full MP gear, crystal accessories & a wood 9, I still only kill about 2/3 of the mobs and it takes me almost a full 30 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    its not removed...
    Crud, I guess I must have thought it was removed after loggin into Moradon last night and the NPC's were all gone.

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

Nevermind.

Do it on server2, if you run out of time you still inside. Working on cw2 100%.