Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

HALO 3 OR GUITAR HERO III

This is a discussion on HALO 3 OR GUITAR HERO III within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i pick GH3 and whats up with the guitar hero is offensive? lol... ive played guitar for almost 10 years ...
Page: 2

Speed

i pick GH3

and whats up with the guitar hero is offensive? lol... ive played guitar for almost 10 years and i dont find the game offensive for a real guitar player... hell even i enjoy "playing guitar" with 5 buttons.. its fun

fonzy

u could not be gay and go outside and not play halo3 or gh3 lol

Rathian

it usually depends on the situation if you can get a friend who can play at your level on guitar hero then play with him/her
    if you wanna have suspense with random people over the internet and you dont have friends halo 3

Offtopic:why do people stereotype guitar hero so much i have not met a single person in real life or online who thinks that they are so good at guitar hero they can play guitar in real life i play guitar hero because i know i cant play real guitar and its fun with decent music

sgtkoss99

I love GH3. I don't play real guitar and being able to play guitar hero sure as hell doesn't make me think i can play guitar.

Banned Senior Member

You can really only compare games of the same style. Halo is a FPS, GH is a music gameish style

pretty_healer

Gutiar Hero FTW!!! GG GAME GO PLAY :lol:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12