Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Happy Chitin Shield

This is a discussion on Happy Chitin Shield within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The difference between all the other clans and this specific one has been said on the officials... They come back ...
Page: 7

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

The difference between all the other clans and this specific one has been said on the officials... They come back every few months, baba up bigtime and play Cz for a few months before leaving the server again. The dumb part was that THEY got a CS and started bragging about it everywhere, with the intention to sell it for USD on ko4life and Pelos saw it... The rest can pretty much be read on the official forums.

I have no idea how this is going to end, but belive me... I'm excited!!

Quote Originally Posted by zpod View Post
    Lol i don't know what pelos has against vic, but going after one clan because they got a CS is really retarded...pretty much every clan has babashoppers in it, yet we won't worry about those...rofl
    1. He is "against" them because the violated the TOS
    2. He isn't going after them because they got a CS
    3. Saying we shouldn't care about rules because a lot of people break isn't logical.

Clear now? Or...

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    The difference between all the other clans and this specific one has been said on the officials... They come back every few months, baba up bigtime and play Cz for a few months before leaving the server again. The dumb part was that THEY got a CS and started bragging about it everywhere, with the intention to sell it for USD on ko4life and Pelos saw it... The rest can pretty much be read on the official forums.

I have no idea how this is going to end, but belive me... I'm excited!!
    Don't even go there.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

wait isnt EvilDevil that crap rogue from MadHouse? Oh hahaha i mean that clan we rolled at Boroo despite all the gm items they got. Oh yeh that is him, sorry for the lack of knowledge

Banned

Lol, i've been reading the official forums today for a first time in years. Who the heck is that Pelos dude? He really sounds like a little baby: "haha i've reported you to the gms", "your sig says you traded with that guy and that guy", "oh you want me to investigate? I gladly do and ban you all"

What a pathetic guy xD

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Seems like the CS is not so happy after all.

LOL @ Jas

Want to talk about crap? How about the time when I ruined your time bomb and Chosen kept massiving me and have patel or HappyNoob illusioned me at the same time. I wish I was more selfcenter, then I would had fraps that part for everyone to laugh at your sorry ass clan.

Every sin who doesn't use illusion is better than you. Stop thinking you have skills because you have better items than the whole server.

Oh yeah...gl getting banned.

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    LOL @ Jas

Want to talk about crap? How about the time when I ruined your time bomb and Chosen kept massiving me and have patel or HappyNoob illusioned me at the same time. I wish I was more selfcenter, then I would had fraps that part for everyone to laugh at your sorry ass clan.

Every sin who doesn't use illusion is better than you. Stop thinking you have skills because you have better items than the whole server.

Oh yeah...gl getting banned.
    LOL dream on man, u think im scared of getting banned or something, u forget i can get unbanned just as quickly. Dont cry cuz u get owned man, little shit talking about babashoppers this and babashoppers that. You fucking buy shit for usd too so dont go running your mouf like some jack terd

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Hahaha.. Flame on niggaz, but if you don't know what you're talking about I'd suggest you stfu.

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    LOL dream on man, u think im scared of getting banned or something, u forget i can get unbanned just as quickly. Dont cry cuz u get owned man, little shit talking about babashoppers this and babashoppers that. You fucking buy shit for usd too so dont go running your mouf like some jack terd
    1.You can own someone by spamming illusion?
    2. Back that claim.

I'm scared every time I see you and patel because I know I will have to spam cure myself after you guys illusion me.

BTW...forum mods and GMs work in the same building. You actually think they care about giving you support after banning you? They also work with their 2nd office in Turkey, or so.

Good luck and keep dreaming.

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    Hahaha.. Flame on niggaz, but if you don't know what you're talking about I'd suggest you stfu.
    This doesnt concern you, so quit it unless you want more enemies than friends.

I'm scared every time I see you and patel because I know I will have to spam cure myself after you guys illusion me.

BTW...forum mods and GMs work in the same building. You actually think they care about giving you support after banning you? They also work with their 2nd office in Turkey, or so.

whatever tickles your fancy buddy. Love that u think im a rogue, makes me realize just how stupid u are but continue on.

It's okay, you can transfer that message to your sorry ass sins in your clan. No1 in your clan is better.

Here's a quote from Di after she quits your 8 man clan party to PK with me and my gf and I asked her why (When you guys were human). "They're retards"

Banned Senior Member

lol this is good one you scared of illusion or the Character? If i see you in cz next time i will use only illusion on you, and why do you even talk about somthing that you cant control.....
    also who is this you?
    Last edited by kingoftheworld; 04-11-2011 at 02:04 PM.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast