Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Happy Chitin Shield

This is a discussion on Happy Chitin Shield within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; CP + Spike It's still one more skill I have to use than illusion LMAO...or maybe Patel and HappyNoob CP ...
Page: 9

CP + Spike

It's still one more skill I have to use than illusion LMAO...or maybe Patel and HappyNoob CP + Illusion me? That's one hot combo they got there.

BTW...pls tell me when you guys are banned...I would love to laugh at you for your stupidity. Buying and selling for U.S.D has been going on since the beginning of KO and you guys would be the 2nd time I've heard people get banned for the offence. GROBS was first.

being bait isn't counted as being useless.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaleet View Post
    being bait isn't counted as being useless.
    +1 VirtualShanny and Chizeta was fun killing over and over...too bad Patel/Happynoob can't keep their illusion up 24/7..or Chosen too slow on his massive. I'm sure they use those useless mages to bait me in fighting 2v8 man Vicarious party, but I wasn' that stupid.

lol you seem mad, take that shit to your word document and delete it when your done

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    CP + Spike

It's still one more skill I have to use than illusion LMAO...or maybe Patel and HappyNoob CP + Illusion me? That's one hot combo they got there.

BTW...pls tell me when you guys are banned...I would love to laugh at you for your stupidity. Buying and selling for U.S.D has been going on since the beginning of KO and you guys would be the 2nd time I've heard people get banned for the offence. GROBS was first.

GROBS fucked the person that he sold his account too if i remember correctly he wanted it to get banned after he sold it?

no one is banned and no one will get banned end of story....

Banned Senior Member

+1 VirtualShanny and Chizeta was fun killing over and over...too bad Patel/Happynoob can't keep their illusion up 24/7..or Chosen too slow on his massive. I'm sure they use those useless mages to bait me in fighting 2v8 man Vicarious party, but I wasn' that stupid.

so you wasn't stupid at that time when you was pking in cz but, now you are right? lol

wait so a mp mage is supposed to stand still when they get full dbed? knowing that as soon as he gets debuffed some sin is just waiting to cp and attack? right.....

CP + Spike

yo if you wanna talk shit then bring it get ur 8 we'll get ours 8 vs 8 us. u name the time and place let us know when .

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by beastinbed View Post
    yo if you wanna talk shit then bring it get ur 8 we'll get ours 8 vs 8 us. u name the time and place let us know when .
    Am I invited to see you guys rape them blacki? :P

lol silly kids. We (Stan and I) already quit. The ones that want to fight the hardest are the ones hiding behind their baba gear.
    A bunch of people had their chance to fight us, and they usually ran, towned, spammed illusion, or glow brighter than the sun and managed to get us once in a while. Was a a little fun, and a lot of boring.
    Honestly the only challenge and most fun we had was when we played in rbl against HF... Playing against most of these guys made me have more respect for them.
    Most mages when they get debuff seem to have no faith in themselves or their priests, they actually run away from their priest. I don't even know why most mages on this server leave the base just to run and town the second someone debuffs them are even looks at them.

Like Di said when she was in their clan...."They're retards". I didn't know how right she was when she told me we're the only 2 not using illusion, but now I understand...

I felt like being an asshole this afternoon, but now nah..so have a goodnight.

Tired of this, dont think the topic needs to stay open.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789