Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Happy Halloween ko4life

This is a discussion on Happy Halloween ko4life within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I put a giant sign on my door that says "NO", lets see how many retards ring the doorbell....
Page: 3

kennyburger

I put a giant sign on my door that says "NO", lets see how many retards ring the doorbell.

Banned

lets party started

Hydr4

i Rob the kids

This day always means that i'm gonna have enough candy till the end of the year [/b]
    ur from holland fake ass wanna be

Aba

:P I didn't realize so few people like halloween

well I'm at school in my male stripper costume :lol:

3thos

PhantomLink will give them ruffies.

he will then moleste them. h34r:

your secret is out. :wub:

sexy Owa

ive looked like i was 20 sence i was about 14, stopped going out for candy when i was 15 because all those damn parents and people at the houses always gave me a look like, your too old to be trick or treating you piece of shit. but i do love halloween expecially when im working at the haunted house in my neighboorhood

Banned Senior Member

ive looked like i was 20 sence i was about 14, stopped going out for candy when i was 15 because all those damn parents and people at the houses always gave me a look like, your too old to be trick or treating you piece of shit. but i do love halloween expecially when im working at the haunted house in my neighboorhood[/b]
    I stopped going out when I was 14, my last year was grade 8 then after that I never went again. I work tonight tho so it doesnt matter ><

And that moleste joke was last year <_<

OzZzZzZz

:P I didn&#39;t realize so few people like halloween
    well I&#39;m at school in my male stripper costume :lol:[/b]
    i bet you look ugly :lol:
    happy halloween!

dragunmaster

Easy to handle the door bell thing, take a bowl of candy and put it out front

Personally I used halloween as a night to see some sexy ass girls in nice little kitty cat costumes and maybe get with a few of them hahaha

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

halloween sucks, i&#39;ve never had a costume

the_man_slayer

i cant wait to empty my sack of treats to all the little kiddies that cum to my door tonight..

SilentDaemon

in my oppinion ths event sux

sexy Owa

I stopped going out when I was 14, my last year was grade 8 then after that I never went again. I work tonight tho so it doesnt matter ><

And that moleste joke was last year <_<[/b]
    i do miss the free candy though.... most of the time i just gank my brother&#39;s candy when he gets home

dragunmaster

Im 16 and I still love halloween, Ill admit its not the same as when I was a kid but its still cool.

Aba

i cant wait to empty my sack of treats to all the little kiddies that cum to my door tonight..[/b]

h34r:

h34r:

h34r:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast