Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

This is a discussion on HAPPY NEW YEAR! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yep.. chuc mung nam moi.. ! florida ftw.. kakaka MmMmm.. let wish k2 get better this year with their service. ...
Page: 3

Banned

yep.. chuc mung nam moi.. !
    florida ftw.. kakaka
    MmMmm.. let wish k2 get better this year with their service.

ps. i do take "Li Xi" if anyone wishes to send.

Happy new Year to all Chinks and hope ur penises grow in this new year :lol:

Drakcap

its been new year for almost 3 months

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

freaking asians... beside that you guys can't drive for your life, making driver instructors worst nightmares, you all look the same and feel special enough to have your own new year? o rly? well wake up and smell the rice you chinks, new year was almost 2 months ago... geez (lmao to the poor sucker that said 3 months, I certainly wouldn't wanna be him)

A Chinese couple gets married. She's a virgin and, truth be told, he is none too experienced either. On the wedding night, she cowers naked under the bed sheets as her husband undresses. He climbs in next to her and tries to be reassuring:

"My darring" he says, "I know dis yo firs time and you berry frighten. I pomise you, I give you anyting you want, I do anyting... just anyting you want, you say. Whatchou want?" he says, trying to sound experienced, which he hopes will impress his virgin bride.

A thoughtful silence follows and he waits patiently (and eagerly) for her request. She eventually replies shyly and unsure, "I want... numba 69!" More thoughtful silence, this time from him. Eventually, in a puzzled tone he queries... "You want... Beef wif Broccori?

well happy new year anyway, now get back to building walls!

Banned

freaking asians... beside that you guys can't drive for your life, making driver instructors worst nightmares, you all look the same and feel special enough to have your own new year? o rly? well wake up and smell the rice you chinks, new year was almost 2 months ago... geez (lmao to the poor sucker that said 3 months, I certainly wouldn't wanna be him)
    A Chinese couple gets married. She's a virgin and, truth be told, he is none too experienced either. On the wedding night, she cowers naked under the bed sheets as her husband undresses. He climbs in next to her and tries to be reassuring:

"My darring" he says, "I know dis yo firs time and you berry frighten. I pomise you, I give you anyting you want, I do anyting... just anyting you want, you say. Whatchou want?" he says, trying to sound experienced, which he hopes will impress his virgin bride.

A thoughtful silence follows and he waits patiently (and eagerly) for her request. She eventually replies shyly and unsure, "I want... numba 69!" More thoughtful silence, this time from him. Eventually, in a puzzled tone he queries... "You want... Beef wif Broccori?
    well happy new year anyway, now get back to building walls![/b]
    ROFL I LOVE YOU

well happy new year anyway, now get back to building walls![/b]
    :lol: :P

Now go mow my lawn.. h34r:

MrzLies

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! XD!

I MISS U FAG!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123