Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

What is up with people these days?

This is a discussion on What is up with people these days? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; To be honest, yes; i'd love to hit 50 posts, it has become a mission, but i HAVE been reading ...
Page: 1

Default What is up with people these days?

To be honest, yes; i'd love to hit 50 posts, it has become a mission, but i HAVE been reading the full conversation; and replying with my own helpful information... as any >50 poster would do!!!..

But since when, does it give people with 50+ posts, to criticize a <50 poster?!?!

I just read a thread; with somebody asking about a Lightning Mage Skill; and if it blinded everytime...

a <50 poster replied, yeah; it will blind every time...

Then "RAZOR" replied, "Only 29 more posts to go... On topic: bla bla bla".

What is wrong with these people? They have 500 posts, and think they run the joint.

I'm not attacking Razor, specifically; so Mr. Admin, you don't need to reprimand me... This problem is rampant throughout this forum, and every other forum..

End rant.

No one has the right to critisize another user regardless of post count, as long as the post being made is on topic, and even then, this user's post should be reported.

Anywho, it's more than likely out of irritation. Many of our newer users with a post count lower than 50 fail to make insightful posts & actually result in spamming. None the less, this doesn't give any of our older members the right to critisize others.

Exactly, I couldn't agree with you more. It really bothers me, how alot of people just stereotype.. Like today, on the radio; somebody told ME, and everybody else in Australia who was listening, that we are racist.. I'm not racist!

Lol.

Sorry to go off topic here, Xlegendz; but, for some reason I cannot post in the Market place, I DO meet the requirements!

razor just has a potty mouth
    aint that right razor?

Quote Originally Posted by XLegendz View Post
    No one has the right to critisize another user regardless of post count, as long as the post being made is on topic, and even then, this user's post should be reported.

Anywho, it's more than likely out of irritation. Many of our newer users with a post count lower than 50 fail to make insightful posts & actually result in spamming. None the less, this doesn't give any of our older members the right to critisize others.
    can't handle criticism ? :P

I see what you're doing.

lol dont listen to anything razor says hes the biggest trololol on forums!

gz to 50 posts...
    LambOfGod likes this.

It's an E-Thug status. Xlegend stated it wrong, its not criticizing, as it's more a bullying/being a dick in general status. When the oh so famous people quote you with something like "10 to go" simply go to above their level...ignore them. The true GG's on this forum don't pay attention to someone's post count to warrant quoting someone. The one's that do lurch on every -50 poster posts are just in a jelly competition with TK. They are out to become the biggest forum troll, and people like that amuse me. They get off on making others mad, but they themselves get extremely upset when they are ignored. Best thing to do is just that, ignore them. That's when the true trolling comes out, and they tend to make the biggest fool of themselves.

you've added 3 more post's just by someone saying that you only have 29 post's to go

Well look at me iv been on these forums for over a year now and still don't have 50 post's

If it were up to me id say let me post topics in market section now ....but its not

Haha Pelier, just get more involved in the general section. So you can talk with some people
    and you will get your 50+ posts in no time (do not spam off course).

And back to the topic.

I fully agree with that. Some people that got alot of votes just acting like kids. Because they think
    they own this forum. And like most of you know, alot of people playing this game are 14/15 years
    old.

So if i got my 50 posts and 90 days. I can make a topic. And i can go start spamming the forum without getting banned

That is kinda the way it works? (i woul not spam but i could?)

Lololololol.

Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    gz to 50 posts...
    gz to 1050 posts...

I remember back in the day when trolling was funny :> Now it isn't at all, just random people acting like dick's wants to raise their self esteem lvl by doing it and count on negativ replay to fap to it later .
    Teh good old times comebackzor pls!

same hapen to me this super admis close so many of my post for no reson i think this super forum is a joke my opinion i never spamming or for 100% for sure im not rasist ...admin close this post if u like to

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast