Is it hard to get the fake ip to play EUKO?

This is a discussion on Is it hard to get the fake ip to play EUKO? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey everyone ive been thinking about goin to play euko but ive noticed that you have to have a european ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default Is it hard to get the fake ip to play EUKO?

Hey everyone ive been thinking about goin to play euko but ive noticed that you have to have a european IP address and im wondering if its hard/ expensive to use the software the make a fake IP address for you? Also is Euko awesome or is it a little overrated?... Thanks to all who help

very easy to obtain I got mine for free works great and I loved playing EUKO but then again betas always better cause of the rates.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodpain View Post
    Hey everyone ive been thinking about goin to play euko but ive noticed that you have to have a european IP address and im wondering if its hard/ expensive to use the software the make a fake IP address for you? Also is Euko awesome or is it a little overrated?... Thanks to all who help
    hi, its easy all you need to do is use google and find fastest free proxy server for you. there you will probably find what to do with it or you can also use some free proxy sw. in this softwares im not sure.

to set up proxy at windows you need to enable proxy in IExplorer in settings - connections - proxy settings. than your internet connection will be bridget through this proxy server and from outside your IP will be proxys server IP. If proxy is from Europe - u can log to EUKO.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Avast View Post
    very easy to obtain I got mine for free works great and I loved playing EUKO but then again betas always better cause of the rates.
    to me, upgrading rates were just as hard.

i burned 4x shells to +4, lol

aus

i burnt horn cross bows every time to +6 after like 10 ... /sobs.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

My first set of upgrades... I had 5x +3 completes, 5x crimson +5s. Out of all of that, made 2x complete +7. I'm usually unlucky, but I guess I got lucky then.

And no EUKO is not overrated... if anything it's underrated due to alot of the hate it's getting from the USKO players who are trying their best to convince others not to join... and on top of the fact that it was hardly advertised.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    And no EUKO is not overrated... if anything it's underrated due to alot of the hate it's getting from the USKO players who are trying their best to convince others not to join... and on top of the fact that it was hardly advertised.
    +1 , underrated

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    +1 , underrated
    -1, same shit thats gone on this forum for years. c-west players try and make c-west seem like the best server, just like EUKO players are going to make EUKO seem AWESOME AND AMAZING AND EVERYONE NEEDS TO PLAY IT!!

people are wishfully thinking too much if they think long-term EUKO going to be THAT different from USKO. nttgame will have around the same budget as K2(hence around the same number of GMs, but ill agree, EUKO will have less servers for the GMs to police), and of coarse MGAME is still terrible.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by axeman View Post
    -1, same shit thats gone on this forum for years. c-west players try and make c-west seem like the best server, just like EUKO players are going to make EUKO seem AWESOME AND AMAZING AND EVERYONE NEEDS TO PLAY IT!!

people are wishfully thinking too much if they think long-term EUKO going to be THAT different from USKO. nttgame will have around the same budget as K2(hence around the same number of GMs, but ill agree, EUKO will have less servers for the GMs to police), and of coarse MGAME is still terrible.
    No one is trying to make EUKO sound amazing... because it hasn't even gone official yet. We are simply pointing out that this has a potential of being different then USKO. And even if it's not, it's a new start of a server... which already is a positive aspect as to why someone should play it.

its cain of hard to play EUKO IF you leave in USA
    thats one of my big problem

Quote Originally Posted by snakequik View Post
    its cain of hard to play EUKO IF you leave in USA
    thats one of my big problem
    dude this topic is months old.