Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

A hard question

This is a discussion on A hard question within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by C4pt4iN it was a battle bow +9 It was on diez too right?...
Page: 5

DragonFire

Originally posted by C4pt4iN
    it was a battle bow +9
    It was on diez too right?

ranking = sasa

dont question it

and im sorry if u disagree but sasa / ranking reason this game is as sucessful as it is today i've always said ko is dependant on hack programs (kosp) else no one buys scrolls to pk with

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Originally posted by PADDY
    actually devile has never known who ranking was

anyone remember that video ranking did where he had a +9 totamic bow... i wonder how that came about
    any1 got a link to this i dont remember seeing it :P...

I once heard that kohack... was a high school project sasa had done... didnt believe it myself just throwing it out there... There is similarities to the ranking items lists and the kohack item listing and also both websites had .tk :P

Sasa's program killed USKO no question... MYKO was dead before then...

if Devile is an admin on ranking appointed possibly by Sasa why doesnt he try and find out who it is? if ranking is Sasa

Originally posted by sir_locksley+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sir_locksley)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

anyone remember that video ranking did where he had a +9 totamic bow... i wonder how that came about

I once heard that kohack... was a high school project sasa had done... didnt believe it myself just throwing it out there... There is similarities to the ranking items lists and the kohack item listing and also both websites had .tk :P

if Devile is an admin on ranking appointed possibly by Sasa why doesnt he try and find out who it is? if ranking is Sasa[/b]
    KOHack didn't kill USKO. James killed USKO.

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    Originally posted by sir_locksley@
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

if Devile is an admin on ranking appointed possibly by Sasa why doesnt he try and find out who it is? if ranking is Sasa
    KOHack didn't kill USKO. James killed USKO.[/b]
    bleh it helped

Originally posted by sir_locksley+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sir_locksley)</div>
    Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)
    <!--QuoteBegin-sir_locksley
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

bleh it helped[/b][/quote]

Not really, if I remember correctly, KOSP came before KOHack.

but Sasa's program was so universal to KO population it basically made it ok for ppl to hack... it helped fucked up the game is what im saying... it helped give way to new macros.

Priestontale

Ranking lived a couple of houses away from me then he went to the army and is currently stationed in Iraq h43r:

But i have no idea who this guys is :lol:

wraith86

Originally posted by Private
    ranking = sasa

dont question it

and im sorry if u disagree but sasa / ranking reason this game is as sucessful as it is today i've always said ko is dependant on hack programs (kosp) else no one buys scrolls to pk with
    what does kosp and people buying scrolls have to do with eachother? and i dont get how kosp made KO sucessful... why would anyone want to play a game that takes no skill and isnt fun?

All i know its sasa stoped making KoHack and dissapear from Fgaming forums at the same time ranking started being inactive on his forum...

And its just my noobie opinion... But Sasa kohack did NOT killed K2 servers. When sasa made it i know alot of ppl that make them self call "legit" now days that used it. Imo it wasnt big deal. It didnt had arrow shower hack. The macroing part was kinda silly... Kosp did ruined ko. But sasa kohack was kinda simple. All it big feature was watching every items... but that kinda helped to see some dupers around.

i've always said usko dependant on macro

simply cuz i dont beileve this game is worth playing legit cuz of the customer support and the ppl running the game. If there was no macro pk would only be a few ppl who are legit and fighting same ppl day after day would die . N if u think bout it no lvls = no pk and no pk = no need for scrolls

susGe

<!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

if Devile is an admin on ranking appointed possibly by Sasa why doesnt he try and find out who it is? if ranking is Sasa[/b]
    Kohack was around well before USKO. It was on myko as well. If i remember correctly it had autoloot/sell access to inn/sundries anywhere and the ability to see someones information. Kohack didnt kill KO. K2 killed ko with there shitty customer service, and horrible GM selection.

JimXrOx

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    Originally posted by sir_locksley@
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

without the 3rd party programs that game would be dead sooner then its release.. James can be accused for the most of the bad things around.. but he wasnt the only one who kinda fuked it up

Banned

Originally posted by Private
    i've always said usko dependant on macro *

simply cuz i dont beileve this game is worth playing legit cuz of the customer support and the ppl running the game. If there was no macro pk would only be a few ppl who are legit and fighting same ppl day after day would die . N if u think bout it no lvls = no pk and no pk = no need for scrolls
    yea, id rather play with LEGIT people than 12 year old turkish kids who have nothing better to do than create 20 characters a day koxping on a lvl 55 macro'd character.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345