Voters
192. You may not vote on this poll
  • rofd

144 75.00%
  • KE

48 25.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Which is harder to pk in

This is a discussion on Which is harder to pk in within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; when u say rofd are u refering to new moradon also ? new moradon if u ask me made some ...
Page: 2

when u say rofd are u refering to new moradon also ? new moradon if u ask me made some classes alot easiar mage/rogue and classes like priest / warrior harder and this is why

rogues bloody dmg was increased along with a HUGE increase for there blinding skill

mages hit sooo much harder now not only that there stun/slow rate has been retardly increased

priest now get canceled sooo much more and because of mages are being stunned / slowed alot more

warriors obviously cuz of mages are being stunned / slowed like crazy and now have there hp limited to 14,000 basically making full hp build / tank obsolete

Terrorblade

Well ROFD made the pk harder and even more stupid. OB/HB camping all the time <_<

Id love k2 to take out another lisence for an KE server - Id pay $20 a month to play that shit for bronze xD

SilentDaemon

rofd is harder to pk

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

there is no pk in ROFD its np farming.

Ainelover

in ke i remember i cud own people and gain nps with lvl 57 warr with chitins +6-+7 and deep scar+8 and 1h giga +7 or raptor +6 and shitz

lol, if u wud do that now u get 1 hit

SpinalTap

PK lost something when they changed the map to the current one. raiding aoe harpies, golems, DMs, apos. There was always something to raid, and now it is only EW and the occassional AoC/DK party. Farming OBOs and OBLs could actually make you money(holy waters when they were 10gbs on ares...). With pk on 2 servers it is hard to find a good fight. RoFD/Moradon is now just about gangbanging, KE was more about teamwork. Also you don&#39;t see nearly as much solo pk anymore. With 4 enterances to the bowl now it is easy for parties to never see eachother.

La_cosa

Ke was harder to pk People were more balanced and competative. Rofd if U have a nack for making money U become over geared +3 uniques. Hard to fight some one thats decked out and U have medocre gear. The componding system killed the PK.

Havvk

ke > rofd like 10000 times

in the past u pked and there were extremely fair fights in number of orcs and humans,also alot between 65-70 and GG clans playing.

rofd has alot ppl who bug abused to get 80 and they dont even know how to combo or use the char "skills" they have in their hands...10000000000 humans vs 100 orcs in dies server so is great when u makea 8guys party to fuk 3 human parties together :lol:

i think now is very very hard to pk solo ( as a warrior ) i :wub: pk with mage,rogue and priest

PK in KE was way harder, i.e no lvl 80, no 100% slow rate, no high dmg off bb and blinding, no compounding of uniques, so less ap/ac/ap, no valk so less hp/ac

ROFD made pk retarded, its either camping the orc or human base. But if you do find people to kill in bowl or whatever, it&#39;s easy kills

Basically got in arguement with 1 of my old usko friends about which is harder to pk in, KE or ROFD..

hes a old usko player from ares who basically thinks KE was harder to pk in then rofd... I wont say his name bcuz he wasnt liked in ares or deimos(myko) and i dont want ppl knowing i associate with him..
    Basically he says bcuz I only pked in usko KE for 1 week and basically started usko only in rofd that my opinion doesnt matter, so i thought id bring
    it to ko4life
    ps: ( me and a usko friend switched chars,back in KE period of uskohe couldnt stand myko lag though, the pussy)
    which do u think was harder to pk in...[/b]
    and his name was VteC? aka 188????

startrizerg

rofd pk is way harder , in decent balance party no 1 die easyly now 2 - 3 prist in partys tons of uber gear ppl
    in ke 1 nova + inferno can pamp up tons of ppl in mass by1 solo mage only ^^ , rolf is way harder then ke/ko in all sense

darklinkjr

Ke is better Pk then ROFD. ( period )

Seaside? Senior Member Leo_BREMEN's Avatar

rofd is much harder.....the game is unbalanced now

a lvl 60-69 cz would make pk so much better....

lvl70+ could kill eachother and have fun with hellis, 72staff skill, blinding, HS etc.....

and the lvl60-69 ppl could "pk" as well....im lvl 67 mage....give me a decent healer in bdw and i can own...but in cz it sucks to be pre-70.....all u can do is ks.....

call me noob, but i hate it to be good in bdw, come to cz and be free np for all decent lvl70 and every 72+noob...we lost a lot balance....skills arent important anymore....

playing a 70+ chara is fun....sure....but i think its lot more fun to have some good fights with other lvl70+ ppl than to rape running >70s

so a 3rd cz would make the game so much better, lvl69 would have much more fun, lvl 70-80 wouldnt miss something, the player skills would become more important and everything between 60 and 70-72 wouldnet be useless anymore

the leveling is not the main aim of the game...its just training for pk...but to pk these days, mages and preists under lvl72 are usless, same as warrior>70....and also a 75chara isnt chanceless but underpowerd....but 75vs80 is an other thing than lvl 69vs72...

atm its boring for me...the only fun and skill based pk i have are the 2x 30min bdw....

and i have to much real life to lvl to 72 :S

SO PLEASE MTV PIMP DA GAME, xibit, plsssss give us a 3rd pk zone

Banned

well i never really pked in usko KE

BUT

from the videos i saw KE seemed to just be 1 lvl 70 with average +0 uniques killing ppl in 2 hits...

maybe im wrong, but its just my opinion

and na it wasnt vteck

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast