Voters
192. You may not vote on this poll
  • rofd

144 75.00%
  • KE

48 25.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Which is harder to pk in

This is a discussion on Which is harder to pk in within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It depends on your char guys.. In rofd...if u have noob char with noob stuffs ofc its hard for you ...
Page: 3

FantasizeMe

It depends on your char guys.. In rofd...if u have noob char with noob stuffs ofc its hard for you to pk....but if u have lvl 80 with +3 +2 uniques definitely free np for you...

rofd make sense now..a mage can vs a warrior or rouge by stunning or slowing them...unlike KE, mage is the easiest class to kill..

TaDaaa

OK, I feel way to old now.

It has officially occured that when talking about the past of KnightOnline KO is not even mentioned anymore.

Yun_Yuuzhan

OK, I feel way to old now.

It has officially occured that when talking about the past of KnightOnline KO is not even mentioned anymore.[/b]

Good, I thought I was the only one.

I can say this for certain, KO had the most fun PK ever. From KE on it steadily went downhill.

Good, I thought I was the only one.

I can say this for certain, KO had the most fun PK ever. From KE on it steadily went downhill.[/b]
    long time no see yun, took ya a while to get back to forums how ya been?

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

I can say this for certain, KO had the most fun PK ever. From KE on it steadily went downhill.[/b]

QFT

Duno about ares but in diez u needed to think and be lucky enough that rebelde wouldnt ks u. Back then combo was thought as a skill not a necessity. Back then u didnt have 30 randoms behind u. Back then when u actually needed to find ppl in CZ. Back then town rush was smth to fraps and talk about. Back then gaining nps was fun not a labor job.

Cant rly blame the expansions, id blame increase of population, specially the % of turks. By this i dont mean A.Q tyrky fuqers, i just want to say tnx to them cz and game itself is so pointless.

P.S nice comeback yun :P

Yun_Yuuzhan

long time no see yun, took ya a while to get back to forums how ya been?[/b]
    I never really left, there's not much to post on anymore since I'm out of date. Besides, between work and finishing grad school, my game time isn't what it used to be.

P.S nice comeback yun :P[/b]
    I thought so, thanks. ^_^

Yun u old hoe!

ke or me was 100 more fun

La_cosa

QFT
    Duno about ares but in diez u needed to think and be lucky enough that rebelde wouldnt ks u. Back then combo was thought as a skill not a necessity. Back then u didnt have 30 randoms behind u. Back then when u actually needed to find ppl in CZ. Back then town rush was smth to fraps and talk about. Back then gaining nps was fun not a labor job.
    Cant rly blame the expansions, id blame increase of population, specially the % of turks. By this i dont mean A.Q tyrky fuqers, i just want to say tnx to them cz and game itself is so pointless.

P.S nice comeback yun :P[/b]
    I still enjoy the pk but I just get my arse handed to me seeing that I am still 70 :angry: . But I play because of the frendships that I have in game and nothing else. And the rebelde comment LOL I can so remember that.

I just know in this new expansion everything is under the turkish power.

? > ROFD > KE > KO

Solo as Assassin don't remember when i used stealth its pointless there is no straight kills anymore.

The funniest thing ever in this game was back to KO:

Stealth -> Target a weakest mage -> Go into group of 50 human mages -> spike + thrust -> light feet/spam heal & run out as fast you can. There was called "skills" since your hp was 2,5k with buffs. :P

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

technically if u think about it, KO was the hardest to pk...and would have ALWAYS been the hardest to pk in

eventually EVERYONE would be lvl 70...with the same gear, same stats, etc...what would it come down to? pure skill

hardest ko version=KO

Yun_Yuuzhan

Yun u old hoe![/b]

Ringie!

Btw when did cama become so wise?

technically if u think about it, KO was the hardest to pk...and would have ALWAYS been the hardest to pk in

eventually EVERYONE would be lvl 70...with the same gear, same stats, etc...what would it come down to? pure skill

hardest ko version=KO[/b]
    Ok lemme ask 1 question where gone papers aka mages/bps? Cause nowadays too much stats points...

Was easier to kill people In Ke so it's easier then.[/b]
    Because it was harder to get items

Rofd,easier..Cause Shells from quest,+5 Chitins,etc;

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123