Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Which is hardest ?

This is a discussion on Which is hardest ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Okey i ha this talk with my friend today and he is about to hit lvl 70 and then i ...
Page: 1

Okey i ha this talk with my friend today and he is about to hit lvl 70 and then i tell him that the lvl 70 sheild is the boring one cause you only use it when you flee and the sword is most sexier and i still think so !!!

Lvl 70 sheild = Safe one but boring one

Lvl sword = Unsafe but freaking sexy <3

Then he replies that its noobies that i will take the lvl 70 bow when i hit lvl 70 because he says that sin are much harder than archer then i tell im thats not thru at all so yea he is where the topic starts..

Which class do you think is hardest to play archer or sin ?

Personally i actually think archer is hardest but everybody says its not cause its all about range attack and you just run when your in trouble.. I dont blame people for thinking that but if you rly wanna own in cz then your gotta have skills.. You gotta know when to stay back to fight with your arrow shower or when your have to move your fat ass.. You gotta know when to shoot arrows and when to use ice shoot etc..

Sin and archers are complete opposites.. Which people forget.. And if i make a question why do we have double or more sins than archers ? If i say because its hard to own in cz as archer you guys just gonna starting flaming..

But let me hear some comments plz..

Archer or Sin which is the hardest and why and so on...

Boyce

Sin... it takes a lot more skill to minor heal well and combo at the same time. Archer is just skill pot skill pot for the most part.

Volcanic

Daft question, sorry.
    `sin`s are far harder than archers.
    Sins can combo and archers have a shitty bow. Totemic bow nao pleeese.

Hey cutie Senior Member

probably is archer, cuz ur right it does take brains to know when to do what, whereas in sin, its only minor heal and combo

and cmon WHO THE FUCK THINKS MINOR AND COMBO IS HARD?? serisouly, we combo and minor so much that its so easy now, only hard bit is when the minor goes on for ages in a vs and your fingers start to hurt. But any sin can combo+ minor

But no doubt archers are harder, and if ur a skilled archer, that means ur a skilled player

Banned

sin much harder cuz of combo

feng

actually minoring and comboing at the same time is easier because you dont have to worry about using hp pots while using mana pots at the same time...and archers are more suport they have to time their styx and know when and who to use them on, also they heal and cure their party more than sins (most times) also it&#39;s harder for archers because they cant spike and 1 hit ppl -_-...5 shot combo or whatever the hell u wanna call it is harder than comboing with a sin...but that&#39;s my opinion /shrug

btw tell him to get the freakin sword i hate nub warriors that use their shield to run -_- running is so lame

mrskillz

Sin - More of a solo class, as a sin your gonna be making alot more kills than archer, and it&#39;s a very good 1v1 class too, and can be supportive in party(which is the real skill, not minorheal and combo like every other noob thinks).

Archer - More of the party support class, your not gonna be making alot of kills, but you can help icing, stunning, and deal sweet damage to your enemies. not a good 1v1 class though.

MirZa117

Sin.. lol ._.

a skilled archer... rofl...
    sin ftw

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

archer = gg skill cancel for mage/priest
    while i played rogue, as archer i get bored fast so /reskill ^^

mammlea2

you wont rule cz solo archer, period.

feng

how about u people that are saying sin and giving no explanation give one...zzzz....1 word answers give no reason...

zheka1k

Actually both classes require skill to play, its just all in timing. U need to know when to attack and when to retreat on ur sin, just as much as u need to know when to shoot a styx, ice arrows, arrow shower, or run. So just pick a build that u think will be a lot more fun, some people like to play as sins(sneaking up on enemy, doing critical dmg, getting out of situations that most other characters cant) Or pick archer(shooting at someone and they dont even know who is hitting them, slowing someone, stunning someone, especially styx )

Both builds are very good for party support, I think rogue should always stay back, worrying about his priest and mages, and waiting for that perfect opportunity to strike someone when they are duffed, or lower on health.
    Archers need timed styx, and also take care of the priests and mages.

Just pick what u like

sin is the hardest one -.-
    take ages to learn good timing ipotin souls while you are minor-comboing

Eulalia

They really are equal I think. Archer requires timing for styx, shower, slow stun, pots, know who to aim (priests generally are best targets for styx and cancel in party situation..), when to back off, minor your entire party (your generally behind them, putting you in the perfect place to minor them) etc. You dont see many turk archers, just 90% turk assassins. People say assassin because you need to combo. Lol? If you guys are still having trouble with combo I think its time to play a different game. Try monopoly or pin the tail on the donkey. With minor combo you dont need to worry about when to hit an hp or a soul, or any timing. You just spam it mindlessly. Thats not really thinking or skill based. I still think they are equal because it does take some degree of skill to perfect a minor combo. But in both cases, practice makes perfect.

And go for the sword, you can replace the shield with a dread shield, but the closest thing that compares to the sword is the very inferior avedon.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast