Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Which is hardest ?

This is a discussion on Which is hardest ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; archer is more like being smart, not like to be a hard char to play thats why most of turks ...
Page: 2

archer is more like being smart, not like to be a hard char to play
    thats why most of turks arent archers :lol: :lol:

feng

lol.... sin u can master and it will be easy but as an archer even if u "master" potting each fight will always be different...some ppl tank some ppl slide some ppl step back...some ppl do crazy things u only dream of....dont say it's the same for sin because though it is true it is also true that sins can run with them and attack so sliding and s dont affect them nearly as much...i think archers r harder....simply because sin u spam minor and souls with 1 hand other hand u combo..not hard....archer u gotta be aware of the people around u and ur hp/mp...where as sin u can minor and attack so u dont have to be as aware u can tank more with minor than with hp pots...also archers need to be more aware because they are looked to for styxing ppl and helpin heal theparty etc...

Assassin for sure.You need to know combo + minor heal.Almost all your fingers are doing one thing and if one thing messes up,it's most likely over for you.It's hard,and it needs practice.
    IMO I think Archers are a waste.Sure,the arrow shower can be nice but it requires no combo,just click - click.

feng

you must have never played an archer....in order for 5 shot to hit u must step into them and if u do that they'll usualy back up..making it hard to 5 shot

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

lol.... sin u can master and it will be easy but as an archer even if u "master" potting each fight will always be different...some ppl tank some ppl slide some ppl step back...some ppl do crazy things u only dream of....dont say it's the same for sin because though it is true it is also true that sins can run with them and attack so sliding and s dont affect them nearly as much...i think archers r harder....simply because sin u spam minor and souls with 1 hand other hand u combo..not hard....archer u gotta be aware of the people around u and ur hp/mp...where as sin u can minor and attack so u dont have to be as aware u can tank more with minor than with hp pots...also archers need to be more aware because they are looked to for styxing ppl and helpin heal theparty etc...[/b]
    yea right.......... try to handle a sin using 2-3 skillbars and after u master that with minor combo then tell me that archer is harder -_-

how simple z->styx->stun arrow->w/e arrow skill here->freze arrow if the enemy comes near-->light feet and again

1bayarea1

only skill archer needs is good timing to hit someone with darkpurser just as they redball

chimera2888

actually minoring and comboing at the same time is easier because you dont have to worry about using hp pots while using mana pots at the same time...and archers are more suport they have to time their styx and know when and who to use them on, also they heal and cure their party more than sins (most times) also it's harder for archers because they cant spike and 1 hit ppl -_-...5 shot combo or whatever the hell u wanna call it is harder than comboing with a sin...but that's my opinion /shrug

btw tell him to get the freakin sword i hate nub warriors that use their shield to run -_- running is so lame[/b]
    lmfao srry for the flame but stfu and gtfo
    so ur basically saying that warrior combo is harder then rouge combo?
    bb

on topic
    sin is way harder........they have the hardest combos in the game and it acually takes skill to use them...
    archers werent made for owning in cz..there way to underpowerd....archers are only good for support
    iceing/styx some one wile there running away with low hp or to ks a last hit...thats all there good for
    o and minoring u wile ur running away wile getting jumped ^^ lolz
    and pffft @ all u say u have to have brain and real tactics to play archer..... i played on my friends lvl 67 archer befor....and i owned a lvl 74 archer.... but when i vsed acually skilled players (a lvl 71 sin 70 and 69 warrior, 72 priest) i got raped badly....
    all archers can do in vs is styx/ice them fl away and keep shooting them as much as they can, and if the oponent acually ever dose get close to them all they gotta do is arrow shower o0o0o0o0o0o0o0 big woop
    try rouge combo
    rr1rr2rr3rr4rr5 F2 rr1 rr2 rr3 rr4 rr5 in the mean wile with right hand spamming 8787878687878787878687878878787876878787878786

how about u people that are saying sin and giving no explanation give one...zzzz....1 word answers give no reason...[/b]
    theres ur explanation happy?

lol.... sin u can master and it will be easy but as an archer even if u "master" potting each fight will always be different...some ppl tank some ppl slide some ppl step back...some ppl do crazy things u only dream of....dont say it's the same for sin because though it is true it is also true that sins can run with them and attack so sliding and s dont affect them nearly as much...i think archers r harder....simply because sin u spam minor and souls with 1 hand other hand u combo..not hard....archer u gotta be aware of the people around u and ur hp/mp...where as sin u can minor and attack so u dont have to be as aware u can tank more with minor than with hp pots...also archers need to be more aware because they are looked to for styxing ppl and helpin heal theparty etc...[/b]
    for the part that i underlined...uhhh lolz? s affects sins more then archers......sins have low reach making it harder for them to land an attack as the oponent is walking bak and wile the oppenent is sliding sins gotta folo him and some people that arnt good wit running combo / e have difficulties with s and sliding...
    as for archer if some one is sliding on u or using s there retarded cause all u gotta do as the archer is stand there and shoot .... lolz
    as for the rest of what ur typing MH is harder then potting u act like its nothing.....

feng

ok thx for flaming me and making urself look like an idiot to all those who know how to play a sin...it isnt hard to chase ppl that are sliding u....and yes warrior combo is harder than sin ....as i fucking said idiot it's my opinion...i found sin way to fucking easy...that's y i fucking quit playing sin...an archer needs 5 shot to win a 1v1 most of the time...if some1 is sliding them they cant 5 shot can they? well...leme answer myself...yes they can but 1-2 arrows will hit....

btw combo becomes 2nd nature after a while and rr1rr2rr3rr4f2rr1rr2rr3rr4 u dont even think about...nor do u think aobut the minor....noobs think about them because they dont want to fuck up...pros r paying attention to the shit goin on watchign for them to run watchin for a duf oranother party coming for them....

and yes MINOR IS EASY AS FUCK!!!!! MORON OMFG all the ppl who think minor is hard you are retarded idfc what u think it's fucking easy...put minor and soul next to eachother....take 1 hand....2 fingers.....press the keys as fast as u can....then with the other hand....combo...not fucking hard....zzzz

ok thx for flaming me and making urself look like an idiot to all those who know how to play a sin...it isnt hard to chase ppl that are sliding u....and yes warrior combo is harder than sin-1- ....as i fucking said idiot it's my opinion...i found sin way to fucking easy...that's y i fucking quit playing sin...an archer needs 5 shot to win a 1v1 most of the time-2-...if some1 is sliding them they cant 5 shot can they? well...leme answer myself...yes they can but 1-2 arrows will hit....

and yes MINOR IS EASY AS FUCK!!!!!-3- MORON OMFG all the ppl who think minor is hard you are retarded idfc what u think it's fucking easy...put minor and soul next to eachother....take 1 hand....2 fingers.....press the keys as fast as u can....then with the other hand....combo...not fucking hard....zzzz[/b]
    1--> haha yea right w/e u say
    2--> 5 shots? wtf? i have never lose to any single archer just because they only do stun or freze arrow and the run, and if they wanna tank a warrior (the char i played) they should need really good items, cmon, 5 shots of 2xx max every1 when the warrior combo is even faster
    3--> what? 2-3 minor or minor pedal? thats easy as fuck

feng

1....as i said it's my opinion...
    2. ok so ur saying u can tank 1k spam? mmk....ur doin how much again?
    3. i use 1 minor ....

well if u think archers are harder that sins thats up to u.

and yea i can tank 1k dmg with no problem at all, since i havent fought any archer who actually killed me in a vs
    ( i played a lvl 80 warrior with normal uniques+0 and some+1, shells 8 etc etc etc) hitting an archer for 800 is nor hard and i really like when archers run from hell blade lol is soo funny ^^, same with sins

Hey cutie Senior Member

1--> haha yea right w/e u say
    2--> 5 shots? wtf? i have never lose to any single archer just because they only do stun or freze arrow and the run, and if they wanna tank a warrior (the char i played) they should need really good items, cmon, 5 shots of 2xx max every1 when the warrior combo is even faster
    3--> what? 2-3 minor or minor pedal? thats easy as fuck [/b]
    are you stupid??

warrior combo is so much harder than sin combo....period

feng

wow finally thx camisita u finally read what i fucking said....MY OPINION!!!! YAY SOMEONE CAN READ!!!

and ya it's not hard when ur an 80 warrior then again a lvl 80 archer would use armor cancel and power shot...but still we wont go there

chimera2888

ok thx for flaming me and making urself look like an idiot to all those who know how to play a sin...it isnt hard to chase ppl that are sliding u....and yes warrior combo is harder than sin ....as i fucking said idiot it's my opinion...i found sin way to fucking easy...that's y i fucking quit playing sin...an archer needs 5 shot to win a 1v1 most of the time...if some1 is sliding them they cant 5 shot can they? well...leme answer myself...yes they can but 1-2 arrows will hit....

btw combo becomes 2nd nature after a while and rr1rr2rr3rr4f2rr1rr2rr3rr4 u dont even think about...nor do u think aobut the minor....noobs think about them because they dont want to fuck up...pros r paying attention to the shit goin on watchign for them to run watchin for a duf oranother party coming for them....

and yes MINOR IS EASY AS FUCK!!!!! MORON OMFG all the ppl who think minor is hard you are retarded idfc what u think it's fucking easy...put minor and soul next to eachother....take 1 hand....2 fingers.....press the keys as fast as u can....then with the other hand....combo...not fucking hard....zzzz[/b]
    wow ur complaining about what i flammed about u saying its only ur opionion and then u complian about other people saying MH hard for them even though ITS THERE OWN OPIONION.....now whos the idiot? just stfu and gtfo noob

u cant even ever fukin get all 5 shots with arrow shower only thing that gets hit by all 5 shots IF UR RIGHT INFRONT OF THEM is an orc warrior every other class u can only 2-3 max hit them with arrow shower PERIOD
    and if ur using arrow shower on a person whos sliding on u then wow ur a retarded fuk. arrow shower is only good/ment for people right in ur face or if theres a mob coming at u / from the side and ur stupid enough to just stand there and arrow shower them.....
    kktybb

feng

ur a fking moron mmk ya i know how hypocritical it is idiot...did u also notice wher ei fucking said how to do it easy!??! oh i gues not ur too busy flaming ....zzz moron....

and btw i never said ppl do it...i said it can be done....zzz...and YES ALL 5 SHOTS CAN FUCKING HIT U MORON! WATCH A GD ARCHER PK VID! AND LEARN TO COUNT IF UVE PLAYED A ARCHER -_-

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast