Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Which is hardest ?

This is a discussion on Which is hardest ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; are you stupid?? warrior combo is so much harder than sin combo....period[/b] are you the stupid one? sin combo is ...
Page: 3

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

are you stupid??

warrior combo is so much harder than sin combo....period[/b]

are you the stupid one? sin combo is harder than warrior combo not just because warrior have 1 spamable skill, is because sins have 10+skills to use in 1 fight

warrior combo --> skill1 (lest say hell blade)--r--skill 2(lest say to variate shock stun)--r--skill1--r--skill1 and so on

sin combo --> spike--r--trhust--r--jab--r--blooby beast--r-- etc and so on on 1-2 and maybe 3 skill bars

sin combo is harder than warrior combo, pediod.

ya true sozok. again opinions can variate from one person to each other, i personally rather playing sin because is more fun and when someone masters how to play a sin, is even more funnier , but again some other ppl like to attack from the range, maybe u like to do that and , like other ppl said, archer is a support class, not the one with the highest hit or ap, but at least bothers the casting characters

chimera2888

ur a fking moron mmk ya i know how hypocritical it is idiot...did u also notice wher ei fucking said how to do it easy!??! oh i gues not ur too busy flaming ....zzz moron....

and btw i never said ppl do it...i said it can be done....zzz...and YES ALL 5 SHOTS CAN FUCKING HIT U MORON! WATCH A GD ARCHER PK VID! AND LEARN TO COUNT IF UVE PLAYED A ARCHER -_-[/b]
    zomfg u never quit do u ?
    so u addmit u were being a mother fukin retarded hypocrit and u still talk?
    tell me did u even read the party about what i wrote about how easy it is to fukin play archer?
    guess not ur to busy flamming....zzz fag ass mother fuker....

and btw NO IT CANT I PLAYED ON MY FRIENDS LVL 67 ARCHER AND TRYED EVERY THING WITH HIM (restricted to my lvl ofc)
    5 shots on orc warrior when i was possistioned facing him directly 2-3 on a mini emc warrior 3-4 on an orc priest 2-3 on emc sin -_-

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

sins are way harder dude.. there is no combo when archerin. just shoot, run back, repeat

guys stop with the flaming, either way u guys might get warned and this topic get closed.

btw this shouldnt be a topic anyway, i think that there are no best way to play or build a character. some advices are good and even so if they help to get a better that, but the way that someone actually play a char, no matter what class or race, and even more, having fun, i think is the best way to play this game, which already is diying lol since no more players are coming or at least lot of ppl are hopping from server to server.

chimera2888

are you stupid??

warrior combo is so much harder than sin combo....period[/b]
    lolz?
    warrior combo= rr3rr3rr3rr3rr3rr3 (or wr, sr,srw witch ever u choose) then for potting all u gotta do is 2-3 pots first time vs starts then eventually as the vs gose deeper 1 pot 1 mana 1 pot 1 mana

rouge combo= rr1rr2rr3rr4rr5 F2 rr1rr2rr3rr4rr5 after that u gotta go bak and see which ever ones cooldown time has already ended so u can use it again (if ur a gg rouge ud already know whitch skill ud be tappng next)
    in the meen wile spamming 878787886878787868787878786878787876

just the fact that u have to switch slots for rouge and u have to multitask 2 hand coordinations (whitch may not be that hard for alot of people) but just cause u have to do that makes rouge combo that much more harder then warriors

guys stop with the flaming, either way u guys might get warned and this topic get closed.

btw this shouldnt be a topic anyway, i think that there are no best way to play or build a character. some advices are good and even so if they help to get a better that, but the way that someone actually play a char, no matter what class or race, and even more, having fun, i think is the best way to play this game, which already is diying lol since no more players are coming or at least lot of ppl are hopping from server to server.[/b]
    +1 on bolded commnt .....this topic is only asking for flames :S and so far flames is all its gotten (from me to ill admit it)
    so close plz

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

lolz?
    warrior combo= rr3rr3rr3rr3rr3rr3 (or wr, sr,srw witch ever u choose) then for potting all u gotta do is 2-3 pots first time vs starts then eventually as the vs gose deeper 1 pot 1 mana 1 pot 1 mana

rouge combo= rr1rr2rr3rr4rr5 F2 rr1rr2rr3rr4rr5 after that u gotta go bak and see which ever ones cooldown time has already ended so u can use it again (if ur a gg rouge ud already know whitch skill ud be tappng next)
    in the meen wile spamming 878787886878787868787878786878787876

just the fact that u have to switch slots for rouge and u have to multitask 2 hand coordinations (whitch may not be that hard for alot of people) but just cause u have to do that makes rouge combo that much more harder then warriors
    +1 on bolded commnt .....this topic is only asking for flames :S and so far flames is all its gotten (from me to ill admit it)
    so close plz[/b]
    +1

nothing else you can even argue

Did anyone else not understand what the first part about shield and sword had to do with all of this? It confused me.

Okey i ha this talk with my friend today and he is about to hit lvl 70 and then i tell him that the lvl 70 sheild is the boring one cause you only use it when you flee and the sword is most sexier and i still think so !!!

Lvl 70 sheild = Safe one but boring one

Lvl sword = Unsafe but freaking sexy <3

Then he replies that its noobies that i will take the lvl 70 bow when i hit lvl 70 because he says that sin are much harder than archer then i tell im thats not thru at all so yea here is where the topic starts..

Which class do you think is hardest to play archer or sin ?

Personally i actually think archer is hardest but everybody says its not cause its all about range attack and you just run when your in trouble.. I dont blame people for thinking that but if you rly wanna own in cz then your gotta have skills.. You gotta know when to stay back to fight with your arrow shower or when your have to move your fat ass.. You gotta know when to shoot arrows and when to use ice shoot etc..

Sin and archers are complete opposites.. Which people forget.. And if i make a question why do we have double or more sins than archers ? If i say because its hard to own in cz as archer you guys just gonna starting flaming..

But let me hear some comments plz..

Archer or Sin which is the hardest and why and so on...[/b]
    i guess thats the topic and the sword/shield question is kinda theirs opinions? lol :P

1bayarea1

they need give archers malice then maybe might be fair 1v1 other same lvl same geared combo classes..

but yeh.. anyone whose played both knows theres not even any need for discussion this matter

SouljaPriest

Sorry archers: i think for archer u dont need this skill to be a goodone like u need for a sin .... but archer is nice if ur with a BP, Parasite BP hits after run away u shot them down ....

my tactic ...xD ( but it was in ardream with noob items )

iiason

sin coz u have to combo.

arhcer, arrow shower = 5combo xD

also ks = skill :P

Banned

LOLed to all the ppl who saying that beeing sin means ur skilled bcoz of minor or combo ROFL
    every monkey can press the buttons like that
    u cannot solo as archer? really? so better reskill to sin than, go solo cz 2 use Stealth, and kill noobs by 2 hits and run like an asss agains any1 who can possibly beat u, coz that how most of the sins making nps. like it or not sins r most gay class in whole game.
    good archers slowing ppl, draning manas, canceling skills, in the other way all what sins can do is "only" attack, good archers always aiming for priests or mages 1st, depends on enemy party ofc, most of a sins dont have any clue, they r busy with buttons to fast minor and combo. in party vs party, archers ( skilled ones ) doing a LOT more for whole party than sins can ever do.
    now go cry me a river hahahahah
    PS: for all those ppl who were playing archers , but they found it very boring, so they reskilled to sins back, that means u suxx balls as a archer, and u have to go back 2 sin. There is always one ascpect, good and skilled archer dont reskilling every weeek, staying archer for all the time. ppl who dont have any idea how to play archer, reskilling way more often

DeathInTheNight

Sin is by far the hardest not only because of MHCombo but also for a class with not much def and hp, sometimes you still goto get stuck into the action which could be fatal if you cant get in and out fast enough. I tryed archer also which I kinda found repetative and boring standing from afar spamming just a couple of buttons. And as for arrow shower shit, an archer should never have to use it in cz, archers are totally support and if ya get in a situation where you need to use arrow shower, then maybe you just suck as an archer for dropping ur guard.

D0ntLikeAFreak

Sin is pretty easy unless u&#39;ve gotta deal a party with debuffers. archer is hard if u want to be a skilled one

not gonnna read through everything

but:

ARCHER IS THE EASIEST CLASS TO PLAY

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast