Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Which is hardest ?

This is a discussion on Which is hardest ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LOLed to all the ppl who saying that beeing sin means ur skilled bcoz of minor or combo ROFL every ...
Page: 4

LOLed to all the ppl who saying that beeing sin means ur skilled bcoz of minor or combo ROFL
    every monkey can press the buttons like that
    u cannot solo as archer? really? so better reskill to sin than, go solo cz 2 use Stealth, and kill noobs by 2 hits and run like an asss agains any1 who can possibly beat u, coz that how most of the sins making nps. like it or not sins r most gay class in whole game.
    good archers slowing ppl, draning manas, canceling skills, in the other way all what sins can do is "only" attack, good archers always aiming for priests or mages 1st, depends on enemy party ofc, most of a sins dont have any clue, they r busy with buttons to fast minor and combo. in party vs party, archers ( skilled ones ) doing a LOT more for whole party than sins can ever do.
    now go cry me a river hahahahah
    PS: for all those ppl who were playing archers , but they found it very boring, so they reskilled to sins back, that means u suxx balls as a archer, and u have to go back 2 sin. There is always one ascpect, good and skilled archer dont reskilling every weeek, staying archer for all the time. ppl who dont have any idea how to play acher, reskilling way more often[/b]
    I totally agree with eldar.

Archer harder for me,becouse im playing with rogue 3years already :P so its damn easy..

it is dumb to say that archer sucks because all he can do is shoot from far and run away. every clas can run away like a lil bitch and thats how noobs play. warrior puts shield, rogue hits beast hiding lf away and minor up, priests spam heals mages ice you and blink/gate away. hardest to do is actually to fight the battle and not to run away

archers are the only class that can hit any target, at any time during fight, and that is a great support feature...mage is bothering you...yo archy can you please stun/slow/styx him and bother him all the time while we rape him...can you please cancel that priests heals all the time please? they can also stand in the back and do all this above mentioned and still support priests and others with cures and minors

and archers on high lvl with good gear are pretty decent enemies even for 1v1. and because of their limitations i do find them hard to play in a way that doesnt include constantly running away

Banned

LOLed to all the ppl who saying that beeing sin means ur skilled bcoz of minor or combo ROFL
    every monkey can press the buttons like that
    u cannot solo as archer? really? so better reskill to sin than, go solo cz 2 use Stealth, and kill noobs by 2 hits and run like an asss agains any1 who can possibly beat u, coz that how most of the sins making nps. like it or not sins r most gay class in whole game.
    good archers slowing ppl, draning manas, canceling skills, in the other way all what sins can do is "only" attack, good archers always aiming for priests or mages 1st, depends on enemy party ofc, most of a sins dont have any clue, they r busy with buttons to fast minor and combo. in party vs party, archers ( skilled ones ) doing a LOT more for whole party than sins can ever do.
    now go cry me a river hahahahah
    PS: for all those ppl who were playing archers , but they found it very boring, so they reskilled to sins back, that means u suxx balls as a archer, and u have to go back 2 sin. There is always one ascpect, good and skilled archer dont reskilling every weeek, staying archer for all the time. ppl who dont have any idea how to play acher, reskilling way more often[/b]
    poor guy..

all can spam buttons and make minor but there are minor and minor..not all minor are fast not all combo are fast.. is not only spam a button like u say but u need know the timing and u need be enought fast to minor out damages.. a good sin can minor out damages for 600+R but trust me is also easy find sins with a minor so slow that 720hp is better!!!

archer combo>> Z 2 2 2 2 2 2 if main attack is on 2 (just an example) maybe 3 or 4 for styx and shit

sin combo>>> Z r2 sr3 sr4 sr5 F2 sr2 sr3 sr4 sr5 F1 sr2 sr3 sr4 sr5 SR minor combo and while u doing this u need spam very fast minor - souls

is the hardest class.. sins need be more skilled for be good

Banned

poor guy..

all can spam buttons and make minor but there are minor and minor..not all minor are fast not all combo are fast.. is not only spam a button like u say but u need know the timing and u need be enought fast to minor out damages.. a good sin can minor out damages for 600+R but trust me is also easy find sins with a minor so slow that 720hp is better!!!

archer combo>> Z 2 2 2 2 2 2 if main attack is on 2 (just an example) maybe 3 or 4 for styx and shit

sin combo>>> Z r2 sr3 sr4 sr5 F2 sr2 sr3 sr4 sr5 F1 sr2 sr3 sr4 sr5 SR minor combo and while u doing this u need spam very fast minor - souls

is the hardest class.. sins need be more skilled for be good[/b]
    lol i wonder if ur serious here
    or r u REALLY trying to say here that beeing skilled means b able to combo and minor? i hope ur not that stupid lmao, if ur, god bless ya
    holy shit iam not saying combo and minor is smth SO easy, but thats the basic what u will learn after 4 weeks playing on sin, that have NOTHIN to do with beeing skilled sin or not, DANG

tommyleonghk

well...if you wanna talk about owning in cz.... hardest to play would be archer... coz archers compared to sins are way underpowered... if you're an archer and u can own in cz...then u are very skillful player

if you wanna talk about mastering the skills of an archer or a sin.... i'd say a sin will be harder coz of the minor combo + multiple skill bars....

eldar said its just spamming keys and every monkey can do that..... that made me LOL.... if thats what u think...then you wont even need a monkey to play a warrior class or a bp class.... just spam away... :lol:

1 thing about sins are....once u have mastered minor combo....its pretty much a repeatative thing to do while pking.

Archers are only good for KOXPIN now a days ... Theyre too gimped... Unless you got Totamic bow+9/10 as Volcanic says, then theyre crap.. So ye sin is harder :P..

Then if your talking bout survival in cz, then an archer is way harder than sin, cause the nigga gotta stop up to shoot, an arrow that most liely do 150-200 dmg anyway... so not worth it!

You wont see this kinda dmg anymore as archer

ministry

Archers are only good for KOXPIN now a days ... Theyre too gimped... Unless you got Totamic bow+9/10 as Volcanic says, then theyre crap.. So ye sin is harder :P..

Then if your talking bout survival in cz, then an archer is way harder than sin, cause the nigga gotta stop up to shoot, an arrow that most liely do 150-200 dmg anyway... so not worth it!

You wont see this kinda dmg anymore as archer
    [/b]
    if you think archer do 150-200 dmg in pvp ur totally wrong.

Banned

kinda

Judas Iscariot

I played my archer since KO up to ROFD when I got hacked. I only reskilled 2 times to see what it was like. (psyren's video as an archer was an important influence!)

Come on people... minor heal isn't that hard. Besides, you can buy a fucking Pedal that does everything for you if it's so damn hard.

Some things you have to consider before making an opinion: Archers and Sins have lower ac, because the rogue class is supposed to. However, sins make up for it by being able to minor heal while attacking. Archers can't do that, so 720 pots all the way. Archers have to stop and attack, while sin can slide (sliding is GAY). Sins get a 600% attack, then Bloody Beast which hits harder than spike in some cases, then further on criticial counter or wtv which doubles your power. Archers best attack is %500, but for all pk-purposes its useless because you have to be up-close (which you shouldn't because of NO MINOR HEAL), which means you have to use the 350% shot. Which is gay. Also no cutting the animation by pressing R for archer

Put a full set of weapon def on a sin, and the ap difference won't matter because of combo. This can be explained because of the better selection of weapons (Shards+8/MDs 8, Cleavers +9/+10). Put a full set of weapon def on an archer and... you're gonna hit for crap, simple.

My opinion: I dont have one. I sucked as both. I played for fun, which I did have!

The king. Senior Member

ithink becomming a GOOD archer is harder than becomeing a good sin.

A clannie once asked me if I ever noticed that Archers are usually old guys <_< I said to him that I have noticed. His reply was that it was because "Old guys" can&#39;t do the minor combo. Sadly that has some truth to it :angry: Old fingers can&#39;t move like ze young ones :lol:

Its much harder getting kills with archer and being succesfull playing one. With sin its kinda just dual/tripple/quadro/fiftlominor and spam mana, and without good combo they will still manage to outheal most chars. When k2 fix the dual/tripple/fippleminor bugg maby sin will get more balanced and they need to learn to minor/hppot.. So id say archer is the harder of the two to play.

AciDDreamZz

archer is mostly commen sense, some skill...........assassin i would say is the harder of the two, ive played both and it takes more skill to maximize combo\heal\slide

the MOST annoying thing about being an archer, which you you dont know me, i am, is that 99% of the time, if you try to 1vs1 they slide like a mofo which to me, sliding an archer is being a sissy bitch.

im not anywhere near to being the strongest archer, im not weak either.......but goddamnit pussy, stand still and letz get this shit on..............you can be lvl80 warrior with fatty def and my lil ass still gonna stand there and die without fleeing lol

Banned

sliding an archer is being a sissy bitch.[/b]
    100% agree

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast