Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Which is hardest ?

This is a discussion on Which is hardest ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; what so hard to play with archer?.. take a good position and shoot arrows?...
Page: 5

Banned

what so hard to play with archer?..
    take a good position and shoot arrows?

if you think archer do 150-200 dmg in pvp ur totally wrong.[/b]

Archer with 2500+ AP did 200-400 max on me :P and that was when lvl 70 was lvl cap... And i have played archer myself.. I know how much dmg an archer does..

Also know that the funniest shit in ko, is to get 300 turkish archer to stand on stegodon hill in hide, then place a naked debuffer infront of them.. to lure the warrior up on the hill, but then you get Malice+Para and suddently you see 300 Arrows... then you yell KAYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CURE ME ASAP! Free meat @ Stego

Funny, most sins are saying sins are hardest, most archers are saying archers are hardest.
    You say being an archer is hard because you have to know what to do for your party? Since when has sin not been a crucial part of a good party? Being a good sin means using all your skills and etc, e.g blinding priests and mages, knowing who to aim for, being able to cure your priests or mages if its a big battle, minor healing yourself and others and getting kills. On top of all that you have to know how to minor heal WELL and how to combo WELL. I think sin is the hardest class to master.

ministry

Archer with 2500+ AP did 200-400 max on me :P and that was when lvl 70 was lvl cap... And i have played archer myself.. I know how much dmg an archer does..

Also know that the funniest shit in ko, is to get 300 turkish archer to stand on stegodon hill in hide, then place a naked debuffer infront of them.. to lure the warrior up on the hill, but then you get Malice+Para and suddently you see 300 Arrows... then you yell KAYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CURE ME ASAP! Free meat @ Stego[/b]
    i do like minimum 330+dmg on warriors with 1668 attack power so yea....

harder to play- sin, combo+minor is not so easy...
    ye u do need skill for sins to know when to use which skill, but especially after the last patch, sins have the same thing, when to use critical hit, when to use blind...
    there are more sins than archers coz most ppl think archers sux, coz they really do sux if u go solo..
    archer in party is good, solo its sux, only chance is last hits :s

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Also know that the funniest shit in ko, is to get 300 turkish archer to stand on stegodon hill in hide, then place a naked debuffer infront of them.. to lure the warrior up on the hill, but then you get Malice+Para and suddently you see 300 Arrows... then you yell KAYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CURE ME ASAP! Free meat @ Stego[/b]
    lol ur retarded. since when did archers in old ke (i asume you talking about before Rofd, 'when ko wasn't ruined&#39 have over 2500ap? and 200-300dmg? idiot.

chimera2888

LOLed to all the ppl who saying that beeing sin means ur skilled bcoz of minor or combo ROFL
    every monkey can press the buttons like that
    u cannot solo as archer? really? so better reskill to sin than, go solo cz 2 use Stealth, and kill noobs by 2 hits and run like an asss agains any1 who can possibly beat u, coz that how most of the sins making nps. like it or not sins r most gay class in whole game.
    good archers slowing ppl, draning manas, canceling skills, in the other way all what sins can do is "only" attack, good archers always aiming for priests or mages 1st, depends on enemy party ofc, most of a sins dont have any clue, they r busy with buttons to fast minor and combo. in party vs party, archers ( skilled ones ) doing a LOT more for whole party than sins can ever do.
    now go cry me a river hahahahah
    PS: for all those ppl who were playing archers , but they found it very boring, so they reskilled to sins back, that means u suxx balls as a archer, and u have to go back 2 sin. There is always one ascpect, good and skilled archer dont reskilling every weeek, staying archer for all the time. ppl who dont have any idea how to play archer, reskilling way more often[/b]
    lolz @ the partt were u basically said sin=pussy archer=pro :lol:
    so what sins are running from an obviouse fight that they cant win?
    being an archer is basically running away from every one
    being an archer is like basketball
    all u gotta do is shoot hit and run ZzZzZzZ
    only time archer ever comes up close and personal is to arrow shower some one and every time they do that they die or runn away with like -500 hp

lol ur retarded. since when did archers in old ke (i asume you talking about before Rofd, 'when ko wasn't ruined&#39 have over 2500ap? and 200-300dmg? idiot.[/b]
    since they had totomic bows h34r:
    but i to dout the part were u said they only do 200-300 dmg lolz
    if they had 2.5k ap lolz impossible to that low dmg
    unless u had like 2k ac+ which i highly dout u did

since they had totomic bows h34r:[/b]

AciDDreamZz

all u gotta do is shoot hit and run ZzZzZzZ
    only time archer ever comes up close and personal is to arrow shower some one and every time they do that they die or runn away with like -500 hp[/b]

really? i dont think you and i have met then yet.......:-)

i was runnin dead into packz of lvl70 humanz when i wuz 60.......yah, i died but at least stuck round to see my shiny red ballz.......haha

Let me say so much that this was not what i had thought you people would come up with when i made the topic.. Some of rhe replies are very good others are like pure bullshit.. So archers are being weaked a lot the ap or sins and archers are actually quite close to each other if you take a look..

Sins and archers are equal.. They are both hard to play if you wanna be the best i just think archer is a bit harder though..

First of all totemic bow does not exist anymore same with long bow and siege bow so stfu with that bow only few people in ares have that bow since the bows are taking out of game !

Next thing.. You guys say archers not made for solo ehm if your a pro archer you can own on solo but you rly gotta know how to play.. And both classes are made for good support in parties yes but the archer have a "bigger" role in parties cause they have to prepared and looking around all the time.. They cure a lot more than sins puls they gotta slow the right moment and styx the right moment..

When you use dark pusuer.. when to styx when to slow and when to arrow shower.. Its very hard to know when..
    And if an archer are in a 1 vs 1 which i would say archers arent rly made for cause people dont know how to make a fair vs against an archer.. You run up close to the enemy arrow shower him with these sexy 5 arrows then after like 2-3 times the enemy find out that this rly rly hurts so they even start sliding og going backward all the time so you cant use arrow shower cause only 2-3 arrow hits.. And this is when archers gotta know when to switch between arrow shower, dark pusuer and styx which is very hard to time in common with sins combo..

The thing i got rly mad of was archers just have to shoot an arrow run back shoot maybe use an ice arrow to slow enemy then run an shoot.. This is the most freaking fucking noobish thing.. Thats not a skilled archer your fucking gayzors.. Sory for bad language but that sux..

Last thing that i dont say indicate that archers are harder than sins in solo is why do we only see very very few good archers pk movies in common with archer pk movies ?

Cause archers are harder than sins ? Thats so hard to see ?

Let me say so much that this was not what i had thought you people would come up with when i made the topic.. Some of rhe replies are very good others are like pure bullshit.. So archers are being weaked a lot the ap or sins and archers are actually quite close to each other if you take a look..

Sins and archers are equal.. They are both hard to play if you wanna be the best i just think archer is a bit harder though..

First of all totemic bow does not exist anymore same with long bow and siege bow so stfu with that bow only few people in ares have that bow since the bows are taking out of game !

Next thing.. You guys say archers not made for solo ehm if your a pro archer you can own on solo but you rly gotta know how to play.. And both classes are made for good support in parties yes but the archer have a "bigger" role in parties cause they have to prepared and looking around all the time.. They cure a lot more than sins puls they gotta slow the right moment and styx the right moment..

When you use dark pusuer.. when to styx when to slow and when to arrow shower.. Its very hard to know when..
    And if an archer are in a 1 vs 1 which i would say archers arent rly made for cause people dont know how to make a fair vs against an archer.. You run up close to the enemy arrow shower him with these sexy 5 arrows then after like 2-3 times the enemy find out that this rly rly hurts so they even start sliding og going backward all the time so you cant use arrow shower cause only 2-3 arrow hits.. And this is when archers gotta know when to switch between arrow shower, dark pusuer and styx which is very hard to time in common with sins combo..

The thing i got rly mad of was archers just have to shoot an arrow run back shoot maybe use an ice arrow to slow enemy then run an shoot.. This is the most freaking fucking noobish thing.. Thats not a skilled archer your fucking gayzors.. Sory for bad language but that sux..

Last thing that i dont say indicate that archers are harder than sins in solo is why do we only see very very few good archers pk movies in common with archer pk movies ?

Cause archers are harder than sins ? Thats so hard to see ?[/b]
    Dumb comment. The reason there isn't many good archer pk videos is because there is not many archers at all. like 85% of rogues are assassins, and yet with all those sins, theres not many exceptional ones out there, which leads me to believe sin is harder then archer. If there was as many archers as there were sins, there would probally be more videos of good archers then there is of good sins. ( By good i mean really good, not just random sin videos )

lol ur retarded. since when did archers in old ke (i asume you talking about before Rofd, 'when ko wasn't ruined&#39 have over 2500ap? and 200-300dmg? idiot.[/b]

I can tell you that Mammamela could get to 2300 at lvl 69 in KE... Just look at GreyHawk... he had 2500-2600 in KE... and when ROFD came out he had 3xxx xD but nice try <3 Always love when Insanity trash comes around to try and play smart

be back tomorrow! time to partyyyyyy!

I can tell you that Mammamela could get to 2300 at lvl 69 in KE... Just look at GreyHawk... he had 2500-2600 in KE... and when ROFD came out he had 3xxx xD but nice try <3 Always love when Insanity trash comes around to try and play smart

be back tomorrow! time to partyyyyyy![/b]
    ok thats 2 rogues who were duped out to the max. normal archers in ke didn&#39;t have over 2k. And im not even in insanity.

Yet u were in insanity or the chr u play were, which makes u an insanity trash...

1. Mama didnt dupe, in fact i helped him boss hunt alot..
    2. Only GayHawk duped
    3. Yes normal archers could get over 2k ap, i had 1800 at 62 <3
    4. You Fail utterly
    5. Peace

no matter what u choose u can change it.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast