Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Which is hardest ?

This is a discussion on Which is hardest ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Archer easier than being sin 1000% archer really need some skills too and 1 of the biggest skills is to ...
Page: 9

Ensan

Archer easier than being sin 1000%

archer really need some skills too and 1 of the biggest skills is to learn when u run or /town :P

jordan900

since all the years i played KO i have only played SIN so imma say sin is harder :P

Hypocrite? You call people ignorant for thinking archers only do one thing, then you say how a sin only "hit someone with those skills while stealthed".
    Sins can play as much as a support in a party as archers, even more in some cases.[/b]

I didn't say only...you did lol. But don't say archer is ONLY played one way either, hypocrite, yes you are he who screams loudest.

ArminVanBuuren

That's right.
    Runner and chaser assassin for mass pk situations. (keyboard&mouse)
    Two handed assassin for combo-versus situations. (keyboard &keyboard)

However using mouse for comboing in a versus isn't too good IMO.
    The same way, using both hands in a party assault would reduce movement freedom.[/b]
    It would be dependant on the amount of mana you have...over 2700 is more than enough to be able to control your minor properly with the mouse...in harder situations than a vs you can spam it faster than when using the keyboard...besides, not every single vs is perfect, so when a noob kser comes after you, you can move right away to avoid being killed by the idiot. -_-

Cadence96

It would be dependant on the amount of mana you have...over 2700 is more than enough to be able to control your minor properly with the mouse...in harder situations than a vs you can spam it faster than when using the keyboard...besides, not every single vs is perfect, so when a noob kser comes after you, you can move right away to avoid being killed by the idiot. -_-[/b]
    Mmmm... I don't support that idea. Using mouse has the instant movement advantage, but that doesn't help while fighting. Is like exchanging 1 minute of disadvantage for 1 second of advantage. However if you combo with mouse then the comboer-hand has to do the pot function also. To me it would be hard and my combo accuracy would be reduced.
    I think that if some kser is coming it is not hard to take the mouse and run.

But I stopped KO long ago. I talk about rogues when they weren't overpowered with insane mana and HP. In those times a fight could be lost cause of 1 second of deconcentration. That's why I support the two hands combo in vs, bcz that's the best way to use all the potential of assassins. And the best assassin's guide teach this.

ArminVanBuuren

Mmmm... I don't support that idea. Using mouse has the instant movement advantage, but that doesn't help while fighting. Is like exchanging 1 minute of disadvantage for 1 second of advantage. However if you combo with mouse then the comboer-hand has to do the pot function also. To me it would be hard.
    I think that if some kser is coming it is not hard to take the mouse and run.

But I stopped KO long ago. I talk about rogues when they weren't overpowered with insane mana and HP. In those times a fight could be lost cause of 1 second of deconcentration. That's why I support the two hands combo in vs, bcz that's the best way to use all the potential of assassins. And the best assassin's guide teach this.[/b]
    Actually, it does say that that's his own playing style (I guess we both talk about 0000000's guide, don't you?) and I adapted my own playing style helped by that guide...I can both minor properly with both my lvl 68 rogue and my DCZ rogue (trust me, the lvl 59 rogue barely hits the 2.1k mana), and I'm not having problems at all unless I run out of patience or concentration

Also, I have an inverted skillbar (my skills go from 4 to 8) so I pot and lightfeet with 1-3, which makes it easier since you can reach them with the pinky if needed instead of using the ring finger or the thumb, thus messing up your own combo.

sin cause of combo and minor

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

TBH playing an Archer well and making a impact is ALOT harder than playing a Sin. Everyone wants to be a sin and because of all the sin guides and knowledge about combo it is alot easier to feel effective.

Archers are few and far between they have the odds stacked against them.

But for a lvl 70 wepon on a rouge you should have the dagger tbh as the bow is pretty shit and Iron bows +8 and higher are 10 to the dozen.

PS: Archers are still gay :P

Banned

only thing archers are good if they can put MASSIVE dmg on people which they often cant. and mostly they are only useful with their ice arrow.. which are useless since we have mages...

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

archers are useless except for those noobs that hack and use a macro h34r:
    we have mages for ranged

we have mages for ranged[/b]
    yes, and those mages have their spells interrupted by archers from a mile away

sin for sure.. a good mh combo is very hard to achieve....... archer u just use like 1-2 skill pages... a sin at least 3-4

TwistedFate

Get fucked? i used 4-5

frayed kn0t

Short Answer:
    This question is completely subjective. Whichever specialty you have the most experience with is going to be the easiest for you and thus the one you have most skill in. Just choose one that is fun.

Less Short Answer:
    As has been made fairly clear by this topic, Archers overall were made much weaker than other classes. Similar to sin, they have low hp and ac... but here are a few other things to think about:

Pros for Archer:
    Ranged Attack
    Styx
    Ice/light arrows

Cons for Archer:
    Can't attack while moving (If someone slides you, there is no way to use Arrow shower consistently)
    Can't Minor heal while attacking (1 soul gives roughly 1.2k hp while hp pot gives 720hp in the same period of time)
    Does a lot less damage with comparative gear (no good archers get tanked without s combo so very hard to use Arrow Shower)
    Attack animation can't be canceled giving them less hits in the same period of time
    Can't use weapon enchant unless its a crossbow.

I tried to only point out the things that archers and sins have that are different... so don't reply by saying that things like blinding arrows or canceling priests and mages attack are pros for archers. Sins can do the same.

This said, I think Archer is more difficult to play because they have to work much harder and be much better at their class to have an equal impact on pk.

TECHNIQUE VS. INTUITION

INTUITION TRIUMPHS OVER ALL

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast