Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Has anyone else fucked up this bad?

This is a discussion on Has anyone else fucked up this bad? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by thanatos hahahah that was funny *:lol: , and i always type my price , read it when ...
Page: 2

lolior

Originally posted by thanatos
    hahahah that was funny *:lol: , and i always type my price , read it when it says confirm , and even after i set all my items i put the cursor over all of them to triple check the price then click ok to start the merch , then i check them 1 more time when the merch is open ( only 4 items can be checked tho )
    i do the same
    i even take SSs of each of my items price XD

i bought a md+6 for 200k once back in ko when it was like a shard+7 now

goth6assasin6chris6

rich ppl go away ^_^

leave poor to complaining :lol:

Niro

I remember Gavok from EK selling all uniques like ROC, WE stuff like that for 50 ~ 100m ofc we as anni bought them all,
    ohya and at the early start of ares we bought warrior shell boots +1 for 10m :lol:

I remember buying CS +8 for 950m, Graham +8/80 for 300m, And trying to buy EP for 100m, IN+0 for 999m, IB for 999m and lots of other sick ass uniques from the very same dude all of it.

Razzmiester

Originally posted by Phantom478
    www.hookedonphonics.com

OMFG

ROFLLMAOOOOOO

i bought once a +7 ms for 40m
    traded it for a +6 enion bow and made an archer ^^

IsgurosBous

why not made a bp? :P

Xela

glave+8 90M when prices were low and it cost 900M

Try this one on for size. I was a Barbarian. I had a gm make me a mini worrior. Well I figured I'd restat and drop 4 points into hp so i could be sexy in shell. Well after the restat I ended up with mini worrior stats as opposed to barbarian stats. So now I have a lvl 62 gimped ass mini worrior. I can't even use him without getting pissed off. Before the restat i had over 2100ap now I have 1900ap and some change. I have pm'ed the gm that did it ingame and I can't even get the fuker to reply to me in pm. 10 months of lvling for nothing.

Sabao

i just sold 2 mds +1 for 70 and 60m h43r: lag ftw

HiddenRage

Originally posted by KaZaM
    i think someone merchanted a ROC, then a Giga +8.. and someone sold a +8 raptor for a +1's price
    lol i remember the guy who sold the +8 raptor @ +1 price he posted about it on ranking i believe xD

EatMeTheMage

Originally posted by HiddenRage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HiddenRage)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-KaZaM
    i think someone merchanted a ROC, then a Giga +8.. and someone sold a +8 raptor for a +1's price
    lol i remember the guy who sold the +8 raptor @ +1 price he posted about it on ranking i believe xD[/b]
    it was :sexy_man: <_<

Originally posted by QuIcK
    hotautism merchanted a glass belt on olympia for 30m xD he thought it was the crappy belt he was gonna sell
    liar, i sold it for 40m

yeah he thought it was his ice belt in his inventory because he can't read he can only look at the picture apparently

Trii

Originally posted by heavywx
    Try this one on for size. I was a Barbarian. I had a gm make me a mini worrior. Well I figured I'd restat and drop 4 points into hp so i could be sexy in shell. Well after the restat I ended up with mini worrior stats as opposed to barbarian stats. So now I have a lvl 62 gimped ass mini worrior. I can't even use him without getting pissed off. Before the restat i had over 2100ap now I have 1900ap and some change. I have pm'ed the gm that did it ingame and I can't even get the fuker to reply to me in pm. 10 months of lvling for nothing.
    10 monts to get to 62... u know there's places other than moradon. do the quests, u can get 64 in like 2 days

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast