K2 Network's Rating on BBB

This is a discussion on K2 Network's Rating on BBB within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Remember the days when K2's rating was F. Remember the days when koxpers ran rampant almost everywhere you go. Remember ...
Page: 1

Default K2 Network's Rating on BBB

Remember the days when K2's rating was F.

Remember the days when koxpers ran rampant almost everywhere you go. Remember the days when people used to get banned for no apparent reason. Remember the days when people used to get hacked/scammed and expected no help from customer service (with confidence might I add). Remember the days when "legit" people lost items in "dupe wipes to punish the cheaters" and expected no restitution from customer service for their what they had lost.

I still remember those days, because nothing has changed. Nothing except for their ratings

BBB Business Review of K2 Network - Online Gaming Websites - Irvine, CA

Who did they have to pay to pull that off?

There's a topic in here somewhere about it.

We found out that the BBB accepts "donations" in order to raise company ratings.

That's how they pulled it off.

I am sorry I didn't mean to make a duplicated topic. Not that I would've know since I haven' been on this forum in a while. I made a brief appearance last week and then vanished until today. I was looking at my old emails - reading the BBB complaints that I made about K2. Somehow I ended up on their rating's page and was shocked. I had to share my anger with someone. This was the first place that I thought of. :P

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

BBB gives A+'s to anyone who pays them $400. Even business which don't exist; this thread was recently discussed.