Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Has anyone in the past week got a crystal, opal or saphire in a drop.

This is a discussion on Has anyone in the past week got a crystal, opal or saphire in a drop. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I hear people say the drop rate is low. But I have an autolooter and I have not seen in ...
Page: 1

Ignore Me Senior Member

I hear people say the drop rate is low. But I have an autolooter and I have not seen in two weeks.

Crystal, Opal, Saphire, Green High Class Scroll(not BUS I get them), Rez Stone.

Has anyone seen one in a box recently and if so what char lvl and where?

Nope haven't seen any. Which is ridiculous considering how many are needed for master quests, scroll quests (thorn and/or impact), etc.

Banned

you have an auto-looter? the way you say it seems like your koxping

Could mean a pet too though :P

Banned

yea but the way he said it looks like koxp h34r:

Ignore Me Senior Member

yea but the way he said it looks like koxp h34r:[/b]
    Yes I'm normally more careful to say pet autolooter.

And sure its crazy if the drop rate really is 0. We know K2 don't change things quickly. This could be months.

warriorsPriest

ya lvl 70 quest would be impossible for me since I run with 6k coins only...
    if I get redchest,I sell and repot

circle repeats

Not just a matter of buying them though, was looking for an opal the other day couldn't even find 1 for sale.

This is crazy.

silence1337

well I get rez stones but no more gems, btw I already made a topic about this it's prolly because of moradon patch / xmas patch. (in akara gems are ~5m wich is ridiculous with the other prices in akara --> e.g. rogue fp +7 2.5m)

jordan900

yea its because of the patch i remember reading awhile back that the drop rate would be changed which is lame :S

toniskuusk

before christmas i got like 1-3 crudes and crystals from skeleton champions( near graveyard in emc)

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

drop rate droped, they r EXPENSIVE as hell now... so gay, 5m for 1 crude sapphire... i need like 9 more crystals for lvl 70 master quest 4 my priest lol, >< y turn down the drop rate, and have such low coin in server, making them even harder 2 master which is pathetic zz

Banned

u can still drop it but only from low lvl monster like AK or little dts... dont kill better monster or ull never get 1...

better Ash knight..

slaps

yeah noticed the same as well

ArminVanBuuren

I got some on tuesday...was bored so I got my lvl 37 rogue to moradon and started killing death knights...got 2 opals, 1 crude and 0 crystals in less than half an hour...then I became bored again and stopped playing xD

The fact is, if you farm with a char that has too many lvls over the monster you are killing, your drop rate will be sucky...same happened at abyss...farming phantoms or ghost warriors with my lvl 67 rogue wouldn&#39;t give me any significant drops...but as soon as my warrior lvl 53 stepped in I got a +9 str in less than 10 minutes of farming phantoms (that was during the last week of December though)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast