Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

IT has begun

This is a discussion on IT has begun within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yesterday I recieved a PM which began with a "Hello" instead of the very popular SLM or S.A. Being that ...
Page: 1

Yesterday I recieved a PM which began with a "Hello" instead of the very popular SLM or S.A. Being that this type of encounter was so rare I leapt onto my keyboard:

me: "hey there"
    ???: "how are you?"
    ???: "can i ask, where u are from?"
    me: "America"
    me: "u?"
    ???: "I am from China"
    DUN DUN DUN DANNNN :huh:

Anyways long story short. China ko closed down because of the Macroers in CZ. He explained to me that AK (macro) was very popular on their server and eventually forced the shutdown of cnko. I then told him that this server is flooded with turkish players that speak little to no english and are also very fond of cheating ( no offence to good gun turkish players, much respect ).
    Anyways this particular former-cnko player says he was against the cheating that ruined the game. He described usko as
    "zhis is a wonderful day" LOL XD. Yes, "zhis" not "this". throughout the convo whenever he typed "there" or 'this" it would be "zhere" and "zhis". I think it's pretty gangster and I for one will be using it more often. Anyways, zhe convo ended shorter than I expected and he left with "We can keep in touch in zhe future".

Banned

so?
    if you dont show ss with chinese then your BS'ING us
    anyone can say hi i am from china and be from canada or usa

tamarama

so?
    anyone can say hi i am from china and be from canada or usa[/b]
    ...What, am I supposed to install an asian character package on my computer now to prove the Chinese presence has begun?

Some noob ran up to me in EMC and said, "Will you level me? I am from China" yesterday. ...so...think what you will.

I have no SS of the convo but I am not BS'ing.

Banned

so? still that could be ANYONE saying that..and its called the kc thing you get when installed KO

Banned Senior Member

At least they know english

Banned

phantomlink Posted Today, 02:03 PM
    At least they know english[/b]
    +1..dont they get taught english when there in school?'
    i dont care if they come..but the big ordeal everyone was making of this i thought they were ganna speak nothing but jibberish

so?
    anyone can say hi i am from china and be from canada or usa[/b]
    Why should he lie about it?
    Being from China doesn't make him unique

p.s I'm posing a SS that I'm the one who is posting this so you'd believe me

He spoke very fluent english and understood me very well. I didnt have to talk to him stupidly as I would to a turkish player who understood very little.

Banned

and the ss is for?

GetRichOrDieTrying

我操你大爷!

btw I've already seen players with the tag CN in their name..

but yeah, at least they can speak english

Banned

Well

as long as chinese people does talk english, and dosent cheat and dupe, i dont care at all

Chinas players are like every other player if u ask me, it might be UsKo, but theres people from all over the world that play the game, so why not chinese people aswell? =)

Well

as long as chinese people does talk english, and dosent cheat and dupe, i dont care at all

Chinas players are like every other player if u ask me, it might be UsKo, but theres people from all over the world that play the game, so why not chinese people aswell? =)[/b]

Yes I totally agree. Let's welcome them and hope that they are legit good guns. :P

infolock

out of complete boredom i'm replying, but who the fack really cares ? chinese, turkish, african, german, swedish, canadian, american, blah blah blah.
    Chinese game hard, but who really cares ? As do some people from all nationalities. SOME chinese cheat, SOME turkish cheat, SOME americans cheat, SOME peruvians cheat, SOME brazilians, german, polish, etc, cheat. Catch the drift ?

You can take your zhe, and zhis and shove it up your ass. Get off their dicks. If you're worried USKO is going to be taken over by a hybrid type of online gamer, try suckin a titty from time to time, and the entire fear factor will soon diminish. There are good and bad of all races, regardless of what you've been brainwashed too believe.

Some chinese players suck at KO, as do some turkish, and canadian, and american, and german, etc. They're more adapted to the bugs related to future patches. You don't think MGAME is well aware of CNKO being sploited so hard ? If all servers around the world, start shutting down, there's no money for K2, or MGAME or any other hosting company out there. They won't let it happen, to that extent anyways. Businesses exist to make money, not lose it.

Idolize no one, the world is full of sheeps, but only few sheppards lead the heards. The choice is yours.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast