Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Has this ever happenend to you?

This is a discussion on Has this ever happenend to you? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by devilscommandments ###devilscommandments has joined the party.### Party Leader: swýýýýýýffffff devilscommandments: I'm a warrior.. Party Leader: dewýl swýýýfff ...
Page: 2

TuPadre

Originally posted by devilscommandments
    ###devilscommandments has joined the party.###
    Party Leader: swýýýýýýffffff
    devilscommandments: I'm a warrior..
    Party Leader: dewýl swýýýfff *
    devilscommandments: I'm a WARRIOR !
    ####devilscommandments has been kicked from party.###

typical day in the life of me.
    LMAO!!! :lol:

BigWoody

Trolls = cleave - wtf are you on about?

OMG STOP LEECHING AND USE SKILLS OMGOMG

Party Leader: sw‎‎‎‎‎‎ffffff
    Party Leader: dew‎l sw‎‎‎fff *

Imagine the life as mini warrior -_-

I got into a party of turks as a healer once :blink:

i remember my life as mini warrior ppl use to ask for buffs :blink:

but if ure mini a fun thing to do is to get a set of plate armour and get the nooby daggers in the vendor that u can hold w/o restatting and see how many ppl think ure a rogue :lol:

Originally posted by Clixs
    i remember my life as mini warrior ppl use to ask for buffs *:blink: *

but if ure mini a fun thing to do is to get a set of plate armour and get the nooby daggers in the vendor that u can hold w/o restatting and see how many ppl think ure a rogue *:lol:
    I got into aoe harpy for few mins untill they realized that im a warrior

I also got into some parties as a mage, without any armors and orc staff :wub:

idefix

lol yeah its funny i use mp absorb dagger and do combo, they dotn see me using skills and my mana is max all the time... havent got kicked from party so far lol... well ive only been in noob partys where half of the ppl leech anyways...

Party Leader: swýýýýýýffffff
    Party Leader: dewýl swýýýfff *

pwned? :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

Timaster

mp absorb daggers are for noobs, you using a mp absorb weapon means someone has gotta work harder for the xp

Haxium

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    if u combo and they dont see the animation of u attacking they kick u -_-
    if you combo, even if u dont see the animation on your side, everyone else will see it

idefix

Originally posted by Timaster
    mp absorb daggers are for noobs, you using a mp absorb weapon means someone has gotta work harder for the xp
    lol nah, i do still most dmg from the deru partys -_- starting to get enuf of the deru partys coz theres always half of the melees are leeching. then i say to the leader plz kick the leecher and get a new melee, and they do nothing. once i had my own deru party though, and then there was some sin who said "wc plz, 5 mins" and sat down. then i kicked him and suddenly he was ksing lol... if u dont kick em they just leech until party gets disbanded, if u kick them they start ks.

Timaster

that's cause deru partys are noob partys.. if i see people using mp absorb in partys while the spawn is barely being taken it's really annoying

redbluegreen44

Kinda wierd sometimes with turkish Apos party leader, they always say they need to use the restroom but then they are gone for like 15 min. Happens alot. Must be something wrong with Turkish food or they are watching T.V or something

idefix

Originally posted by redbluegreen44+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(redbluegreen44)</div>
    Kinda wierd sometimes with turkish Apos party leader, they always say they need to use the restroom but then they are gone for like 15 min. Happens alot. Must be something wrong with Turkish food or they are watching T.V or something[/b]
    theyre not going to the restroom, they want to leech.

<!--QuoteBegin-Timaster

that's cause deru partys are noob partys.. if i see people using mp absorb in partys while the spawn is barely being taken it's really annoying
    true, deru partys are usually noob partys. if i get to troll / apo party usually i dont use a mp absorb dagger then... or then i do so that i use dual mds until my mana gets low, then i take mp absorb dagger to get full mana again and then change back to mds. if a deru spot is "barely being taken" it means the party sucks lol...

Timaster

i wasn't really talking about deru partys, i mean partys in general... If the spawn is barely being taken with mp absorb users they need to change.. if the spawn is easily being taken WITH mp absorb users.. then u should fight something stronger.. i want to get the most out of an hour xp that's probably why i hardly XP

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast