Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Has this ever happenend to you?

This is a discussion on Has this ever happenend to you? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Timaster i wasn't really talking about deru partys, i mean partys in general... If the spawn is ...
Page: 3

idefix

Originally posted by Timaster
    i wasn't really talking about deru partys, i mean partys in general... If the spawn is barely being taken with mp absorb users they need to change.. if the spawn is easily being taken WITH mp absorb users.. then u should fight something stronger.. i want to get the most out of an hour xp that's probably why i hardly XP
    basically i think thats bs. if u do apo spawn easily with mp absorb daggers, it will be damn good xp. coz even if u will go do something that gives a bit more xp / kill, u wont get more xp / hour if ud use the "real" daggers.

oh come on, i grew out of using mp absorb daggers when i hit 55. If you use that in my party i will kick you too because sins generally do crap damage anyway. I find that annoying, and also warriors using cleave. You cant complain about finding levelling hard, because you never really hardcored it.

If you are clearing the spawn, then either do 2 spawns or kick a couple of people. Dont just let ppl use mp absorb.

xourico

well Im debuffer and all day in cz I got invited to random parties...

some turk: ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +
    me: Im debuffer
    some turk: ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    me: IM DEBUFFER!!! NO BUFFS
    some turk:++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

then disband :mellow: , its nice, turks know so many words -_-

idefix

Originally posted by xourico+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(xourico)</div>

then disband *:mellow: , its nice, turks know so many words *-_-[/b]
    i DONT UNDERSTAND PRIESTS WHO HAVE DUFFS AND WANT TO LVL UP i mean whats with the priests how u expect them to want u to any party if ur duffer?! duffer only good for farming and doing bosses and pk... for trolls also yeah but if u wanna lvl up maybe u shud be buffer...

<!--QuoteBegin-0000000

oh come on, i grew out of using mp absorb daggers when i hit 55. If you use that in my party i will kick you too because sins generally do crap damage anyway. I find that annoying, and also warriors using cleave. You cant complain about finding levelling hard, because you never really hardcored it.

If you are clearing the spawn, then either do 2 spawns or kick a couple of people. Dont just let ppl use mp absorb.
    lol good that we dont play same server haha... anyways i got only 800k money atm, thats kinda repair and teleport money so cant really afford many mana pots so gotta use mp dagger. its kinda hard to do 2 spots of deru same time.... trolls we do 2 spots same time ofc and thne i cant really use mp absorb dagger coz then it goes too slow. but in 1 spot of derus i dont really understadn why i cudnt use mp absorb dagger, coz we keep the spot empty either way.

Originally posted by idefix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(idefix)</div>
    Originally posted by xourico@

then disband *:mellow: , its nice, turks know so many words *-_-
    i DONT UNDERSTAND PRIESTS WHO HAVE DUFFS AND WANT TO LVL UP i mean whats with the priests how u expect them to want u to any party if ur duffer?! duffer only good for farming and doing bosses and pk... for trolls also yeah but if u wanna lvl up maybe u shud be buffer...

<!--QuoteBegin-0000000

lol good that we dont play same server haha... anyways i got only 800k money atm, thats kinda repair and teleport money so cant really afford many mana pots so gotta use mp dagger. its kinda hard to do 2 spots of deru same time.... trolls we do 2 spots same time ofc and thne i cant really use mp absorb dagger coz then it goes too slow. but in 1 spot of derus i dont really understadn why i cudnt use mp absorb dagger, coz we keep the spot empty either way.[/b]
    duffer owns in party in cz... agains other nation and good for 3 spawn and even 2 spawn trolls.

idefix

yeah guess its good for cz trolls, but i dont get the priests who go in apo / deru party in esl and say no buffs, how the fuck they expect to remain in the party if they dont got buffs. partys need BUFFERS always, not duffs necessarily. when get to higher lvl then get duffs, when u get to trolls partys.

Dorn

Originally posted by SotongPoo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SotongPoo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dorn
    yeah i use mp absorbs on apos all the time and ppl bitch at me and say "Dorn dont use sucky weapons." *Where in actual fact they are the best 1h mp absorbs in the game (philum +6 90 ap and cracker +5 75 ap ). *and so they kick me. *but i find it silly to use pots on something when i am given the chance to not use pots at all.
    actualy thats rather gay, its ppl like u who use cleave and mp absorb which slows down lvling parties <_<

and leechers *cough*[/b]
    <_< i dont use them on troll parties. the only time i use them is in apos party, low on pots, or my glave is broken.

idefix

mp absorb ftw i dont know how i cud live be4, w/o having one lol...

Dorn

Originally posted by idefix
    mp absorb ftw i dont know how i cud live be4, w/o having one lol...
    +1. be a warrior for a week...you might understand us then and how we burn through pots like a mofo

Ripper_of_romania

Rogues whining about the mana they use..What should the warriors say,eh?

hej

As sin i allways use mp absorb, why wast mana when you dont need to, the dmg gose down what 10-20% or so

But ás warrior then you have to go down on skills so you do much less dmg.

Dorn

Originally posted by hej
    As sin i allways use mp absorb, why wast mana when you dont need to, the dmg gose down what 10-20% or so

But ás warrior then you have to go down on skills so you do much less dmg.
    actually with wolf and gain i can sword dance all my mana back
    of course if the rogue doesnt wolf us for a while i wil go back to cleave (which doesnt go down on damage that much suprisingly)

idefix

first i use mirage adggers normally until i gotl ike 100 mana left, then i do like 3-5 deru/apo with mp absorb and full mana :P its cool. then back to mds.

Phear

I don't see why people bitch and complain about me using Cleave in apos and troll parties.
    For mobs with such low defense, Cleave hits 99% of the time. Its 150 damage less for half the cost. I realize many rogue/mage users cant imagine how many mana pots warriors go through in one day, but they have to understand that Cleave is far more efficient for apos and trolls. Warriors: dont let those fags discourage you, CLEAVE FTW.

P.S. Never, ever use Cleave for Ravens or Golems though. Their AC is too high, Cleave misses 50-60% of the time.

SaintSilvia

Not always Turks r bein fool like that :angry: ... I saw lots of ppl from other countries wants lr from me... btw I am a priest And of them pmed me all the day

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast