Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Has KO finally destroyed all macro programs?

This is a discussion on Has KO finally destroyed all macro programs? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I havent played in awhile and I would like to know if anyone has seen any macros working lately. If ...
Page: 1

halifax

I havent played in awhile and I would like to know if anyone has seen any macros working lately. If there are working macro programs i would like to know how popular they are so i can get an idea of how many ppl are using them before i come bakc to the game; if i do decide to come back.
    thanks for reading

the macroers stopped macroing and started bugging the border wars

there are level 75+'s with hxb+7 and paper gear

It's bad, really bad! I cant even complete a single quest in Moradon, there's like this big macro parties with Rogue's&Mage's and they getting boxed from hundred miles away. It's soo annoying to see Mages macro, they do skills so fast I cant even see the mobs spawn. The Mage's are everywhere and especially at spoilers/gloomwings. Sucks ass, they should have more GM's patrolling. And if your wondering im playing at Girakon.

Banned

Gm works is not enough for each server

Hydr4

U Shouldnt't come back

wordofgod

not bad in manes ^^

Boyce

there is always a macro out

still macro in cz speed hack arrow shower spam priest skills

SilentDaemon

Yea, a lot of new bugs and hacks

Banned

cz speed hack hahaha i was 1v1'ing a noob warrior n all of sudden zoooom gone.. i swear that warrior wasn't just speed hacking .. he had nos lol

Jason269

cz speed hack hahaha i was 1v1'ing a noob warrior n all of sudden zoooom gone.. i swear that warrior wasn't just speed hacking .. he had nos lol[/b]
    Haha! Had Nos! :lol:

When you are a higher level, 60+ its no so bad because eslant there is no Macro's. If you are under that and need to go Morodan for Quests then i advise you not to lmao.

Banned

lol no.

There are several macros out.

Heya Jeremy, welcome back.

I don't get why everyone is complaining, most markets are stable now and there is no multishot or arrowshower macro atm.

I remember the hacks where you entered CZ and you got attacked by someone who's name wasn't even showing. I remember every single exp spot taken by macroers and every single boss could be killed by 1 person.

If you want to play again Jeremy, play on Girakon, we've almost no koxp(yes there's still koxp but just 1 arrow/time) and the market's prices are great.

And Yes, there is speedhack, but that's nothing compared to what you're used 2.

Also Customer Support has improved, faster replies and actions actually beeing taken.

and again, WB

(if any of the posted is untrue, quit your server and come play at Girakon :huh: )

Banned

There are some noob koxpers... but those get banned also after koxping some day...
    Actually u can say that there is no macro anymore

there really isnt any in gira, besides some spawns in moradon which I think is only that company that sells gb's farming for coins, ive only seen 1 person in last few months in emc, and never in eslant

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast