Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Has KO finally destroyed all macro programs?

This is a discussion on Has KO finally destroyed all macro programs? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lol are u guys all kidding me? I quess u all forgot how it was few months ago :X It's ...
Page: 2

Lol are u guys all kidding me? I quess u all forgot how it was few months ago :X It's A LOT clearer now. I mean i'vent seen any koxpers outside moradon yet.

startrizerg

i think ko looks more clean then ever before , i dunno about moradon xp area , but all rest place i been in past few i didnt see 1 crap . i think if u quit cuz of kospers , i think now is the time to come back if u want . ko runing all cool nowdays .

Banned

k2 didnt destroy the macro programs , just no one cracked them yet like HF and ko2le , means ppl need to buy them which only a few do

Banned

the macroers stopped macroing and started bugging the border wars

there are level 75+'s with hxb+7 and paper gear[/b]

It's bad, really bad! I cant even complete a single quest in Moradon, there's like this big macro parties with Rogue's&Mage's and they getting boxed from hundred miles away. It's soo annoying to see Mages macro, they do skills so fast I cant even see the mobs spawn. The Mage's are everywhere and especially at spoilers/gloomwings. Sucks ass, they should have more GM's patrolling. And if your wondering im playing at Girakon.[/b]
    and there in a nut shell you have it......nothing will EVER change and why would it when idiots keeping paying to k2 and there sales are not dropping lol

and there in a nut shell you have it......nothing will EVER change and why would it when idiots keeping paying to k2 and there sales are not dropping lol[/b]

Tez... being Tez. The hate will never leave.

The game has changed tremendously regardless what most of these idiots who can't stand K2 will tell you. K2 is a LOT faster on their customer support. I can login on a newly made account with no premium and get a response within a day or two regarding another account. And they take you seriously...

Macro? None... At least not to the extremities it once was. I don't know if KOXP makers gave up or if the new patches are just that hard but... there is nothing going on. Arrow hack in cz... gone. The babashoppers (not dupers) who spend lots of money on this game and have +9/+3s are the only thing bad now. There is no dupe... markets are at an all time low. Only ares have crazy prices because there were so many dupers there on the biggest server and soo many people have big bank accounts left.

The game has changed... a lot for the better. You should come back and give it a try. And if you didnt leave a char when you quit before I'd recommend Girakon.

Banned

Tez... being Tez. The hate will never leave.

The game has changed tremendously regardless what most of these idiots who can't stand K2 will tell you. K2 is a LOT faster on their customer support. I can login on a newly made account with no premium and get a response within a day or two regarding another account. And they take you seriously...

Macro? None... At least not to the extremities it once was. I don't know if KOXP makers gave up or if the new patches are just that hard but... there is nothing going on. Arrow hack in cz... gone. The babashoppers (not dupers) who spend lots of money on this game and have +9/+3s are the only thing bad now. There is no dupe... markets are at an all time low. Only ares have crazy prices because there were so many dupers there on the biggest server and soo many people have big bank accounts left.

The game has changed... a lot for the better. You should come back and give it a try. And if you didnt leave a char when you quit before I'd recommend Girakon.[/b]
    tez being tez? lol....all i see on these forums and officials is complaints from one extreme to the other....i have yet to see ONE GOOD POST about k2 or the "changes" they have made

i have no hate for ko...its only k2 i hate and always will....its in there blood to stay the way they are and that is a fact proven to me by there actions with a track record of 4 years strong...cant deny that lol

trust me i hate no game...only game makers and there support but only if they fuck up and disrespect there customer base

i am pissed a acclaim as well atm for there slow content adding....so trust me i dont just "hate" as you say k2 or ko....now 2moons is a good game but without the proper timing of content it becomes a tedious game cause of the game makers as in acclaim....i have addressed it to them and they know that there taking way to long to add certain things already out on the korean version....they finally gave us a date and for me i think its to long when we are already waiting but i can understand and respect there wait time if its for making sure everything is tested out right when they release it...now if they release and it looks like it was never worked on then i would be very pissed at them

i am also playing perfect world and rf online as well to test games....i have kinda become a game tester as i dont have that much times these days to jump into any one game full time....i can play part time and i get to play a few diff games to see what there all like

PS. and to clear up my "hate" i think you might want to word it disgust which is what happens when i see a lack of support for the players

Ancient noob Senior Member

and there in a nut shell you have it......nothing will EVER change and why would it when idiots keeping paying to k2 and there sales are not dropping lol[/b]
    +1

St0neColdKill3r

you guys do understand that the new HF has auto delos again right so the whole reason ppl aren't seeing them is because they can go straight there on p2 p3 which no legit ppl will attempt since the GM's deemed it a bannable offense. On the older servers ppl probably aren't noticing as much as there are many lvl 80's etc but i know on Pathos most ppl we're 72-74ish not long ago and everyday more and more lvl 78-80's popping up. Dark Stones are fast but not 2 days per level at that level sorry. Good luck Jere, but i'd say stick to playing with Brad rather then wanting to start from square 1.

venom

there are koxp versions out... im not going to post the name here but its free from 6pm to 9pm turkish time and for the rest they have to pay and since all turks dont want to pay for their hacks there arent koxpers out right now.

tez being tez? lol....all i see on these forums and officials is complaints from one extreme to the other....i have yet to see ONE GOOD POST about k2 or the "changes" they have made

i have no hate for ko...its only k2 i hate and always will....its in there blood to stay the way they are and that is a fact proven to me by there actions with a track record of 4 years strong...cant deny that lol

trust me i hate no game...only game makers and there support but only if they fuck up and disrespect there customer base

i am pissed a acclaim as well atm for there slow content adding....so trust me i dont just "hate" as you say k2 or ko....now 2moons is a good game but without the proper timing of content it becomes a tedious game cause of the game makers as in acclaim....i have addressed it to them and they know that there taking way to long to add certain things already out on the korean version....they finally gave us a date and for me i think its to long when we are already waiting but i can understand and respect there wait time if its for making sure everything is tested out right when they release it...now if they release and it looks like it was never worked on then i would be very pissed at them

i am also playing perfect world and rf online as well to test games....i have kinda become a game tester as i dont have that much times these days to jump into any one game full time....i can play part time and i get to play a few diff games to see what there all like

PS. and to clear up my "hate" i think you might want to word it disgust which is what happens when i see a lack of support for the players[/b]
    i dont care about acclaim.. or perfect world... or any other game your playing. I don't care about the companies that own those games either. And you do have hate towards K2. I never said KO. If you dont HATE K2... you REALLY REALLY disklike this... you've made this very clear. However they ARE getting better. I havnet been a fan of them in a LONG time.. just love the game and I've stuck with it thick and thin... but I can safely say its the best now than it has been in 2 years.

TOYSOLDIER_

i would say, usko is pretty good at this moment, no dupe, a few bugs but fixed as soon as they discovered. as for macroers, they banned them pretty quickly regardless of what premiums you have. only couple of noob money maker accounts in moradon area, but they also get ban pretty damn fast, but ofcourse they will come again.. and the cycle continue lol. i wonder how they able to find the time to make those accounts and level them up to be banned so quickly.

St0neColdKill3r

a few bugs but fixed as soon as they discovered.[/b]
    except for Isiloon that has been known about forever and now Felankor that has been made well aware to multiple GM's but they are the furthest thing from fixed.

Ask Phaselis on Pathos if Felankor and Isiloon are buggable they can show you daily youtube vids if you ask nicely

TOYSOLDIER_

well yea, forgota bout taht, but its not as bad as the dupe.

zheka1k

I started lvling an ardream rogue in pathos, and to be honest not that many macroers, i actually lvled without getting ksed by anyone. And yea you should come back, just come to pathos its an awesome server.

Dupe reduced very much and macro too. For the last few months i saw only 1 warrior named |Gladyator| or something like that at Ares human side running faster than lightfeet

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast