Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

This hasn't been brought up in a while.

This is a discussion on This hasn't been brought up in a while. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If you had a choice, would you keep /town in PK or get rid of it? Whenever I show people ...
Page: 1

If you had a choice, would you keep /town in PK or get rid of it?
    Whenever I show people KO, they are like "wtf you can insta teleport if you have +1/2 hp... that's dumb"
    And I agree.

would screw up warriors thats it...

Speed

no town ? damn that would be a long walk for warriors lol , other classes just gate or lightfeet

I'd like to see /town work the same way it does now, but with the 10 second count down if you're in a battle, like when you try to exit ko mid fight.

tommyleonghk

yes, keep /town

warriors too fat to walk

make town so it has like 3sec delay where if u get hit within that 3sec u can't town, and u can town wit any hp. seems fair to me. gate is spell. warriors can use descend if they wanna go around faster.

St0neColdKill3r

Games supposedly for team play so it would make mages much more valuable and in demand for parties so i've always thought they should bounce /town out but instead they put another option to make it easier on ppl who weren't already cut pasting it.

Banned

I'd like to see /town work the same way it does now, but with the 10 second count down if you're in a battle, like when you try to exit ko mid fight.[/b]
    i've said the same thing. make it so there's a countdown after a battle, and u have to town again if u get hit during the countdown

mrmagic2008

i would only vote for removing /town only if the parasite/malice effect times are less than 1 minute

why have /town when there is all the instant gates and auto towns.

NeronDomitius

make both /town and gate with 10 sec delay
    in cz only ofc

I like the /town function. But I'd like to change it so you need 90% hp to town. And if someone is hitting on you, you can't town either, no matter what ur hp is.

Something like that anyways :P

edit: pressed into this topic some hour ago, went afk, then decided to reply apparently alot of people thought of the same as me.

yeah I should have included that in my op. I was also thinking about a delay, or maybe higher % hp. or something anything so people just don't run away from strong players. it's stupid that people don't have fun because they're really good (not me. not many people town from me haha). does anyone know if /town for jpko is the same as usko?

haha on a side story, I do owe my entire ko experience to /town. When I first made an acct in like 2004 or sometime really long ago, I fell through the bridge that was between kecoons and bulcans in old moradon when I was lvl 2 and I had no idea how to get out of that glitch. after about 5 minutes I gave up and logged out and almost never played again, but for some reason I logged in again the next day and saw the /town tip and I was saved... almost. I had less than half health and didn't have any HP pots on me... so I thought I was stuck again. almost gave up again. and then the sit tip came up and the rest is history.

Banned

Games supposedly for team play so it would make mages much more valuable and in demand for parties so i've always thought they should bounce /town out but instead they put another option to make it easier on ppl who weren't already cut pasting it.[/b]
    couldnt agree more , get rid of it and it would make pk skills alot tighter

Enzo

yeah I should have included that in my op. I was also thinking about a delay, or maybe higher % hp. or something anything so people just don't run away from strong players. it's stupid that people don't have fun because they're really good (not me. not many people town from me haha). does anyone know if /town for jpko is the same as usko?

haha on a side story, I do owe my entire ko experience to /town. When I first made an acct in like 2004 or sometime really long ago, I fell through the bridge that was between kecoons and bulcans in old moradon when I was lvl 2 and I had no idea how to get out of that glitch. after about 5 minutes I gave up and logged out and almost never played again, but for some reason I logged in again the next day and saw the /town tip and I was saved... almost. I had less than half health and didn't have any HP pots on me... so I thought I was stuck again. almost gave up again. and then the sit tip came up and the rest is history.[/b]
    lol when i first started playing i didnt know u had to press enter to chat, first online game ftw

on topic: town in pk is pretty annoying when ur in a vs, /light_feet, /minor, /town

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast