Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This hasn't been brought up in a while.

This is a discussion on This hasn't been brought up in a while. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 100% hp is required and you cannot /town during combat....
Page: 2

100% hp is required and you cannot /town during combat.

LOL for all of you who say take out the town function or put cooldown on it. Why is a problem if somebody /town from a big level sin or warrior if he knows that no chance in vs? Half hp is enough limit. And for those who say mages and priests have gate skill...this skill is easy cancelable (except if you are using tbl ofc. but saying its instant skill and easy to use is wrong). Most of time i need to press it 2-3 times until it success and I use it the end only. Everybody had bad experiences with unfair towns from vs-es etc. But making bullshits that put cooldown on /town... <_< Ok then just take out tp and gate and minor and cure too and give no chance for survive battles. Why should I stay there in any situation if I got parasit and malice and every idiot debuff? Pff...

well maybe if you can&#39;t survive, then you deserve to die... that&#39;s usually how it goes. I don&#39;t see people /towning in CS or halo.

Well compare KO with an FPS game... :blink:

Hey cutie Senior Member

well maybe if you can&#39;t survive, then you deserve to die... that&#39;s usually how it goes. I don&#39;t see people /towning in CS or halo.[/b]
    what a dumbass of a statement.

Banned

would be really stupid to remove town. no matter what all that big e-egos gonna say here, /town is simply part of ko pking, like it or not

NeronDomitius

well maybe if you can&#39;t survive, then you deserve to die... that&#39;s usually how it goes. I don&#39;t see people /towning in CS or halo.[/b]
    well if u run alone into factor party, u dont really deserve to die that way, since they r always going 20-30 ppl together cuz they cant pk like normal ppl :P

Well maybe if u can&#39;t make decrease your opponents hp by more than 50% (to prevent his /town), then u deserve his /town

So pls improve your pk skills, teamwork, look for real pk situation and do not cry in connection with solo ppl&#39;s town.

Erm nope still sticking to my guns. My balls are just too big and hairy I guess. h34r: h34r: those aren&#39;t ninja&#39;s they&#39;re my hairy balls... and they have eyes so I get a good POV of me raping.

what a dumbass of a statement.[/b]
    +1

/town gives the players the option if they want to fight the given players or not, if you dont folo what i mean then go grab your wooden shield and your stick sword and keep playing that mid evil bullshit with your dorky friends.

Why on earth would i want to go against 8 vs 1? Where the hell is the fun in that when im lvl 70 and a full party of lvl 80s are running towards me? People stay and fight when they think they have a chance, you /town when your in a disadvantage. Sure, if your in the lvl 80s party that runs like a tank you dont want people to town, but your not gonna have anyone to fight with this set of mind.

In counter strike i can kill someone with a knife, grab his weapon and kill rest of the enemys. In KO your just fucked when its 8v1.

It takes effort to hit and run and get away with it, it doesnt take anything to click on someone and press "3".

removing it in pk zone. yes

ko is party game, and a good setup is almost impossible to kill..
    2 warriors 2 priest 2 rogues 2 mages and its hard to kill them
    if one dies.. mages instant tp the ppl

and pk goes on

Me thinks we are getting too attached to our NPs. There&#39;s nothing wrong with dieing if you&#39;ve been out chumped. Oh noes -50np (or -25 in my case). Life goes on. ^^

remove stealth too
    and any ranged attacks

beacuse once you get hit, all your "cant town in combat" comes into effect and either you die or they die
    and if its like 8v1, you have no chance

many people pk solo alot (including me)
    if i see a full party running towards me, 2 sins, couple debuffer priests, warriors etc, im gonna /town it
    having to wait 10 second = might as well just sit down and wait to die

95% off the time im solo. Farming or pk... and believe me when a gay mage tps a full party on u in bifrost you&#39;ll be happy that you can town without getting exped (I solo aoe egos unbuffed...)

town needs to stay as it is.

4que

As mentioned leave it as it is, if you cant kill the guy fast enough before he does it, thats on you.

What they need to do is remove the damn mages who tbl edit so they can TP without annimation, wont mention any clan names as most of us know who they are. The ability to TP an entire party in like 5 seconds is retarded. / town is the least of your worries, there is alot more bullshit in the game that needs to be fixed first.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast