Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This hasn't been brought up in a while.

This is a discussion on This hasn't been brought up in a while. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Only real solutions to stop /town pussies that i can think of is 1. Give /town a cast time maybe ...
Page: 3

Only real solutions to stop /town pussies that i can think of is

1. Give /town a cast time maybe 3-5 seconds so i can be easily interrupted.
    2. Make it so that /town can only be used when you're out of combat.

what a dumbass of a statement.[/b]
    +1

Key421

I'd like to see /town work the same way it does now, but with the 10 second count down if you're in a battle, like when you try to exit ko mid fight.[/b]
    +1 good idea

I am Timmeh Senior Member

I'd like to see /town work the same way it does now, but with the 10 second count down if you're in a battle, like when you try to exit ko mid fight.[/b]
    best idea yet

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

if you disable /town sins will get a nice advantage though. they will simply use their strongest skills and then run while minoring and come back when spike is ready. their is no way to escape from them.

+1

/town gives the players the option if they want to fight the given players or not, if you dont folo what i mean then go grab your wooden shield and your stick sword and keep playing that mid evil bullshit with your dorky friends.

Why on earth would i want to go against 8 vs 1? Where the hell is the fun in that when im lvl 70 and a full party of lvl 80s are running towards me? People stay and fight when they think they have a chance, you /town when your in a disadvantage. Sure, if your in the lvl 80s party that runs like a tank you dont want people to town, but your not gonna have anyone to fight with this set of mind.

In counter strike i can kill someone with a knife, grab his weapon and kill rest of the enemys. In KO your just fucked when its 8v1.

It takes effort to hit and run and get away with it, it doesnt take anything to click on someone and press "3".[/b]
    totally agree with it all.

Hell_Angel

+4 if im correct :unsure:

Sidewalk

Erm nope still sticking to my guns. My balls are just too big and hairy I guess. h34r: h34r: those aren't ninja's they're my hairy balls... and they have eyes so I get a good POV of me raping.[/b]
    LOL

agyilk0s

Dont remove /town . I love SpikeTowning in ardream free nps....

xstep

100% keep

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

so lets say a xp party is xp at orc boroo and a warrior need repot repair. He need to walk back all teh way?

I'd say get rid of it in combat. like devin said. Combat = no town and if you wanna town you have to wait 10 sec after you got hit

idefix

Remove it. The countdown to town would sound like a reasonable solution, but I'm sure the hackers would find a way within a day to go around the countdown and keep autotowning instantly.

/town is just a ridiculous command in pk. Some guys say "town when you're in a disadvantage, fight when you have a chance". Well why do you run into a full party of enemies solo in the first place? In any other rpg the pvp works just fine without any /town, and that's the way it should've always been in KO.

+1

/town gives the players the option if they want to fight the given players or not, if you dont folo what i mean then go grab your wooden shield and your stick sword and keep playing that mid evil bullshit with your dorky friends.

Why on earth would i want to go against 8 vs 1? Where the hell is the fun in that when im lvl 70 and a full party of lvl 80s are running towards me? People stay and fight when they think they have a chance, you /town when your in a disadvantage. Sure, if your in the lvl 80s party that runs like a tank you dont want people to town, but your not gonna have anyone to fight with this set of mind.

In counter strike i can kill someone with a knife, grab his weapon and kill rest of the enemys. In KO your just fucked when its 8v1.

It takes effort to hit and run and get away with it, it doesnt take anything to click on someone and press "3".[/b]
    Yeah I pretty much agree with this statement right here. If I know I'm severely outmatched there's no need to stick around and donate nation points. /town has really been a major foundation in ko pking since the very beginning and I'd really hate for that to change, when you start messing with the main constructs of the pk system you can throw the whole thing out of whack.

what a dumbass of a statement.[/b]
    +1

If they remove /town which never gonna happen, i would like to see longer cd for LF and stealth like after each hit 30sec cd so u gonna see, is warriors ass is big or urs?
    btw if u start to remove things lets do this, duffer shouldnt use malice parazit in 1vs1 loll its gonna be realy fun ^^

aqturk

/Town is implemented to be in the game for safety reasons so if I don't want to lose my NP, I can't town?

That is some stupid bs there. i will /town whenever and however i want in PK or NOT PK!

Remove it. The countdown to town would sound like a reasonable solution, but I'm sure the hackers would find a way within a day to go around the countdown and keep autotowning instantly.

/town is just a ridiculous command in pk. Some guys say "town when you're in a disadvantage, fight when you have a chance". Well why do you run into a full party of enemies solo in the first place? In any other rpg the pvp works just fine without any /town, and that's the way it should've always been in KO.[/b]
    Do you think someone is hanging in CZ just to find a whole big level party? No. We just meet with them. And how can you see assasins who come from nowhere to skip them?
    If you remove or put CD on /town then yes put the same CD on lightfeet. It happenes lot of times that rouges just run from vs-es. They dont need use /town cause have this skill + MH which give them the chance to survive longer in the battlefield without towning.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast