Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This hasn't been brought up in a while.

This is a discussion on This hasn't been brought up in a while. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I can see all warryons are crying. Just like rogue players then when, MH CD was implemented. I think the ...
Page: 4

I can see all warryons are crying. Just like rogue players then when, MH CD was implemented.

I think the reason why people cry is, they are NP addicted. They rather run Solo or duo. I would understand it if it was a rogue. Let's be honest, a Sin/archer is most versatile class for pk. Healing ability, cure, lupine, (stealth). But what I hate to see is a warrior running solo. WE NEED TOWN BUTTON. Of course you do if you get duffed once and crying like hell.

Get a party with all classes and you wont need a town command. PK is teamwork afterall. And not solo rambo shit.

Besides, Party vs Party is much more fun.

Banned Senior Member

well im in that 10second delay thing would be cool...
    but...
    if they just make a new skill for warriors like gate? maybe wouldnt work but maybe it would make it all more equal...

I can see all warryons are crying. Just like rogue players then when, MH CD was implemented.

I think the reason why people cry is, they are NP addicted. They rather run Solo or duo. I would understand it if it was a rogue. Let's be honest, a Sin/archer is most versatile class for pk. Healing ability, cure, lupine, (stealth). But what I hate to see is a warrior running solo. WE NEED TOWN BUTTON. Of course you do if you get duffed once and crying like hell.

Get a party with all classes and you wont need a town command. PK is teamwork afterall. And not solo rambo shit.
    Besides, Party vs Party is much more fun.[/b]
    If your in a clan that doesnt use vent or in a clan that is made out of randoms, party pk is a nightmare, no tps, no heals, nothing, ill rather get the nps rather than give them to some idiot who keeps doing suicide runs.

If your in a clan that doesnt use vent or in a clan that is made out of randoms, party pk is a nightmare, no tps, no heals, nothing, ill rather get the nps rather than give them to some idiot who keeps doing suicide runs.[/b]
    Well that is something up to you. Many clans use vent. Those who don't.. it's their own fault. Even if you do not speak/can't whatever, even listening lets look the pk much more coordinated.

zooli

As mentioned leave it as it is, if you cant kill the guy fast enough before he does it, thats on you.

What they need to do is remove the damn mages who tbl edit so they can TP without annimation, wont mention any clan names as most of us know who they are. The ability to TP an entire party in like 5 seconds is retarded. / town is the least of your worries, there is alot more bullshit in the game that needs to be fixed first.[/b]
    +1
    Take care of cheating highlvled assholes first then let´s talk about making changes to the game itself.
    When you are up against highlevel parties with Healers running and spamhealing, mages running and instant tping, speedhacking wallclimbing melees the least of your problems is that ppl are allowed to town.

+1
    Take care of cheating highlvled assholes first then let´s talk about making changes to the game itself.
    When you are up against highlevel parties with Healers running and spamhealing, mages running and instant tping, speedhacking wallclimbing melees the least of your problems is that ppl are allowed to town. [/b]
    Amen.

As sad as it sounds, cheating is a part of a game. Of any game. There will be always cheaters in all games. At least I have never played a game before that is completely free of cheaters. Learn to adapt to cheaters, even if it is a hard thing to do in KO.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234