Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Hatred...

This is a discussion on Hatred... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; And you actually were dumb enough to scroll up for no reason? GJ...
Page: 5

And you actually were dumb enough to scroll up for no reason?
    GJ

Aphile

Originally posted by ::CaM::
    Whoot here we go Hatred are Scammmmmmeeerrrrs , Hamster, I knew it, Me and Cope took u under our wing long time ago, and this is how you repay us *:wacko: *Im hurt *:P
    omg cope--where is he???? :wub:

Road

POST.

DieWithMyKiss

Originally posted by susGe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(susGe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DieWithMyKiss
    yeah he is, i called ihm out to the arena, scrolled up and the pussy dind't even show up..what a man
    he didnt show up on purpose. He wanted you to waste your scrolls. We had a good laugh about it on vent afterwards. About 20 - 30 seconds or so id say. Thx.[/b]
    i'm glad I made you laugh, funny thing is, you only wasted 5-6 mins of scroll time...grow up, if you think 5 mins of scroll time affects me ur sadly mistaken, you actualy gave me the motivation go to pk witch i made 1k nps in that 25 mins, so I would like to thank you, fucktard

oh yeah, who PMed me saying "OMFG IM A FUCKING IDIOT, IM DRUNK AND I BURNED MYSELF, ITS ALL UR FAULT"

grow up kid

Aphile

Originally posted by DieWithMyKiss+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DieWithMyKiss)</div>
    Originally posted by susGe@

yeah he is, i called ihm out to the arena, scrolled up and the pussy dind't even show up..what a man

he didnt show up on purpose. He wanted you to waste your scrolls. We had a good laugh about it on vent afterwards. About 20 - 30 seconds or so id say. Thx.
    i'm glad I made you laugh, funny thing is, you only wasted 5-6 mins of scroll time...grow up, if you think 5 mins of scroll time affects me ur sadly mistaken, you actualy gave me the motivation go to pk witch i made 1k nps in that 25 mins, so I would like to thank you, fucktard

oh yeah, who PMed me saying "OMFG IM A FUCKING IDIOT, IM DRUNK AND I BURNED MYSELF, ITS ALL UR FAULT"

grow up kid[/b]
    WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT

if i remember...you yelled and screamed at Jeff in ally chat because you were under lvl 60 and wanted to join our full PK party...

i think you should grow up, kid.

susGe

Originally posted by DieWithMyKiss+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DieWithMyKiss)</div>
    Originally posted by susGe@

he didnt show up on purpose. He wanted you to waste your scrolls. We had a good laugh about it on vent afterwards. About 20 - 30 seconds or so id say. Thx.

grow up kid[/b]
    5- 6 minutes of your time = 20 - 30 seconds of laughter on vent. I think it was a pretty decent trade. And yeah corey was drunk off his ass last night.

Solstice

yea i reckon i would die if a guy kissed me

Grid

Originally posted by susGe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(susGe)</div>
    Originally posted by DieWithMyKiss+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DieWithMyKiss)
    <!--QuoteBegin-susGe
    @

grow up kid[/b]
    5- 6 minutes of your time = 20 - 30 seconds of laughter on vent. I think it was a pretty decent trade. And yeah corey was drunk off his ass last night.[/b][/quote]

wow, did he drink a glass of milk or summat?

susGe

Originally posted by Grid+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Grid)</div>
    Originally posted by susGe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(susGe)
    Originally posted by DieWithMyKiss
    <!--QuoteBegin-susGe
    @

grow up kid
    5- 6 minutes of your time = 20 - 30 seconds of laughter on vent. I think it was a pretty decent trade. And yeah corey was drunk off his ass last night.[/b]
    wow, did he drink a glass of milk or summat?[/b][/quote]yes yes he did.

DieWithMyKiss

zzzz, u guys are retarded, i dindt scroll up for no reason i planed on going to pk afterwards

minty

lol gtaguy.....i am the most babashoped guy u have seen....lol corey has better gear then i do......... jsut because i am chinese didn't mean i am a big babashopper.......but i know u don;t baba shop coz ya black.!

I babashop all day liao. Like rice.

Niro

Originally posted by minty+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(minty)</div>
    lol gtaguy.....i am the most babashoped guy u have seen....lol corey has better gear then i do......... jsut because i am chinese didn't mean i am a big babashopper.......but i know u don;t baba shop coz ya black.![/b]
    ur a chinese gold farmer!

<!--QuoteBegin-Raine

I babashop all day liao. Like rice.
    who the fuck is rice! when u gonna babashop me raine ;(

Niro nubi o/

You know..rice! like those stuff Chinese eat with dog stew everyday. minty cooks that for us often :wub:

Niro

Originally posted by Raine
    Niro nubi o/

You know..rice! like those stuff Chinese eat with dog stew everyday. minty cooks that for us often *:wub:
    noticed that abit later too yea, still kinda sleepy and at school :>

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345