Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast

some real bullshit here

This is a discussion on some real bullshit here within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok this is seriously some fucking bullshit goin on with jay here and before I start I wanna say I ...
Page: 1

Ok this is seriously some fucking bullshit goin on with jay here and before I start I wanna say I hate these types of topics that only include 2 people but unfortunently pming a mod dosent seem to help and this fag and ruining my rep with no proof.

K i sold jay (not the mod j) shaihulud a 75 bp with a bunch of gear, now before anyone brings up the last topic Ill clear things up to get it up to date. When I sold him the character I didnt actually give him the info the real shaihulud did because I was just selling it for him and I did not have personal access myself. There were 2pe's included in the list that were not on the character and yes I am aware the proper thing to do would be to reimburse him for it but Im not going to get into that 8page topic again this was just to get up to date.

Jay just got hacked lost all his gear and all of a sudden Im the one that did it according to him. Jay has absoultly no proof what so ever that I did any such thing and I dont see quite how I could have. If shaihulud gave me the username and secret answer that still leaves out the password that jay had changed it to so how could I get on the char (I never talk to shai anymore so I couldnt have gotten it either way). So now jay tells all his little buddies and posts in his selling topic and all over his sig saying "got hacked by thekingoftheswing, basil, real shaihulud" which is completly fucking bullshit and once again he has no proof what so ever and is just throwing my name out there because of the pe ofc. I know basil had nothing to do with it either but Im not gonna get into that right now cause it will make this topic to long.

Now I have people pming me who I sell gbs to saying they wont do any more deals with me cause they read Jays sig and are scared im going to scam them, so there goes alot of money I like to make off this game cause of one nerds bitching with no proof. Jay is crying cause he cant figure out who did it and so going without any proof blames me cause I helped sell the account.

THIS IS WHAT I ASK
    I sold thekingoftheswing to felix and I still have all the info, secret answer, and I still own the email its registered to. Felix has pretty much completly re-did the char (not gonna get into whats on it for privacy's sake) the gear thats on it is worth double whats on jay's account (I know whats basically on it from the item list shai gave me). So how come felix still has all his equips and access to the character? wouldnt it make sense if I were to go out as a scammer to take my account back instead of taking some shitty priest gear? Now Im getting reports from people telling me hes telling felix I plan to scam him which is also complete bs and I still have to discuss this with felix to see whether or not he tried to say shit. I have made jokes in the miraculus vent about scamming people but they are just jokes and from what i heard from the clannies in miraculus jay recorded me saying Im going to scam felix which if it were true would be only the half of the recording before saying Im kidding or something like that Im not to sure if he has a recording or if I even made a joke about scamming my char back. This is how desperate this nerd is to trying to find someone to blame and screw over just as he got screwed over by some turk who hacked his account.I really hope felix if you read this before I get ahold of you to know that Im not planning any such scam whatso ever and Im working to clear my subscriptions off the email so I can hand it over to you.

I want to request to phantom,lutz,felix,shurt etc.. all the mods that know me from past clans (obliv <3) and just from chatting, that this kid is calling me a scammer with no proof at all and until such proof is made Id like to request you to remove his sig calling my a scammer so I can get back to selling my gbs and not have to worry about people Ive known for years calling me a scammer.

lookin for some gg&#39;s ive known in the past to vouch for me if u could <3 u guys

thanks for readin my shit and sorry again for postin this shit I hate when people do it as much as the rest of you do.

UNL34SH3D

i love u mike...yea u will be k. i believe u dindt scam anyboyd. i mean thats not u. and i believe u are trust wroth the for this... who ever made this bullshit is gay and fag. u is good gun k?>

i love u mike...yea u will be k. i believe u dindt scam anyboyd. i mean thats not u. and i believe u are trust wroth the for this... who ever made this bullshit is gay and fag. u is good gun k?>[/b]

<3

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Mike&#39;s gg, he wouldn&#39;t scam anyone.... He may be gay, but def not a scammer <3

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Well if shai didn&#39;t do it then who did? I mean if Jay had gold prem you need secret answer to unseal them.
    So what did we learn today AGAIN? -never buy a character ^.^

Banned Senior Member

Ull never know ure best friends can be ure scammer

but i dont rly see him scamming (theking......) xD

Beast&amp;Harlot

:wub: Mike i believe you didnt scam him, your one of the few GG&#39;s that are left around.He is just an attention whore and likes to apparently blame everyone that has a good name.But I know your GG so.....

<3 all, wow so many vouches already lol well its gonna turn ugly this afternoon thats forsure and i cant say anything for shai but he dosent even have ko installed and he dosent own the email or possess the password and basil i know didnt do it cause he just got hacked and ya i know that seems fishy but its real.

gg is not an adjectiv... why do everyone say "he&#39;s gg" "gg trader" etc... well anyway i don&#39;t see how a topic is going to clear that up...

i believe u m8, thats exactly what happened to me and some nerd keeps blaming me of scammin him 3 weeks aftef i sold my acc to him, i hate those arrogant bitches blamin without proof.

gg means good game, wtf is good game trader?

UNL34SH3D

good gun ^^

killer2675

i dont know thekingoftheswing at all but i been reading threw his post before now and ive always seen the person say trade sucessfull dudes seems kool so i doubt he scammed him

good gun ^^[/b]

and what "good gun trader" is supposed to mean..... ?

killer2675

and what "good gun trader" is supposed to mean..... ?[/b]
    means hes a good trader...

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast