Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

have anyone been hacked

This is a discussion on have anyone been hacked within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; maybe some of ur retards leave ur payment info in ur tickets on ur account maybe let someone log b4 ...
Page: 2

exec85

maybe some of ur retards leave ur payment info in ur tickets on ur account maybe let someone log b4 and dont think that ur friend wont scam u soem ppl change just like that over an item or over the small things so if u had ur payment info or credit card info or any kinda change pass info in ur ticket its ur fault for being retarted but either then that i dont see how this ppl getin hacked[/b]

*OFFTOPIC*
    i think the only retard here is you Oo... u'd better go back to school and lern something about "." and "," .....

*TOPIC*
    it's simply impossible that ANYONE can hack u, if u didn't have any keyloggers or other virus on you PC.
    So the only persons who have full access to ur account next to u are the K2 ppl. Or someone hacked the K2 servers...

Banned

Keylogger? If a GM wanted to make profit he could spawn items to sell >.> I dont think the GMs that play KO are even gamers to be honest, there lack of helpfulness[/b]
    well i think that GM will do that because when he spawn bosses k2 can see it in the Log file or db..

so maybe he hack accounts :blink:

gui i hope that u wont get haked

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

I always said... and I will stay with my opinion. There some GM's out there who make profit in hacking user accs and sell items with a fake name on forums like this...

if u really say that u never shared the acc or used 3rd party tools or else.. then how the hell should someone hack ur acc if it's not a GM or staff of K2 ?[/b]
    LoL dude. Why would gm hack account ? when he can make all items what he want and he can make accounts with 80lvls ....

But that sucks really thats why i wont play this game anymore. U playing for a years and on the end u get hacked and lost all.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

LoL dude. Why would gm hack account ? when he can make all items what he want and he can make accounts with 80lvls ....
    But that sucks really thats why i wont play this game anymore. U playing for a years and on the end u get hacked and lost all.[/b]
    no a gm can't make items / insert them. You gotta have database access, which they do not have. And same goes for lvls.
    GM's / normal players are always being tracked with a log. Especially GM's, K2 GM's heads will prob check their trade logs etc now and then to make sure they are legit. Remember they work for a company and being a GM is there job. If they spawned boss's nd sold drops like ib/in etc then thats just like putting your hand in a till.

Banned

But that sucks really thats why i wont play this game anymore. U playing for a years and on the end u get hacked and lost all.[/b]
    read what that i wrote <_<

they can see in the log file or db if he added items \ summoned bosses \ traded stuff...

exec85

it&#39;s proofed that K2 has/had corrupt ppl. On Ares there was a player called CONTINENT. And he got +9 II and some other items traded by GM (on Moradon market next to Anvil).
    And on C-West there is a GM who offered ppl to make them some items (i know one of them) for $$$. Not +9&#39;s but jewelery and +8&#39;s.
    So anyway I don&#39;t care about that but I just wanna let u know that there a ways to "hack" (can&#39;t really call it hack cause they got ur data) accounts for K2 staff.

Keylogger? If a GM wanted to make profit he could spawn items to sell >.> I dont think the GMs that play KO are even gamers to be honest, there lack of helpfulness[/b]

Head GMs can check anytime they want what the GMs have spawned or been dropping. Plus, they check quite frequently ...so count that out.

SonOfaGun

I always said... and I will stay with my opinion. There some GM&#39;s out there who make profit in hacking user accs and sell items with a fake name on forums like this...

if u really say that u never shared the acc or used 3rd party tools or else.. then how the hell should someone hack ur acc if it&#39;s not a GM or staff of K2 ?[/b]
    there&#39;s really no point for a GM to hack your acc and sell your stuff b/c they can just make it, but if they get paid by some outsider to DELETE items on a certain account the GM probably can get away with it.

I think thats y Gui&#39;s friends and Kev got hacked. Some noob probably paid off a GM to have people&#39;s accounts wiped so the top players will lose their dominance in dcz/cz. This is probably why EVERYTHING (pots, quest jewels, etc.) is gone. A normal hacker wont take the time to transfer 9999 hp or soul pots, he&#39;d just take the good stuff and get out. Plus, when kev got hacked one of his characters was clan leader, a normal hacker would also disband the clan which did not happen.

and all of these weird "hackings" have been going on in Pathos server, so it could b a possibility that at least one of the Pathos GM&#39;s is corrupt

and @ Gui, were your friends good pkers?

Banned

there&#39;s really no point for a GM to hack your acc and sell your stuff b/c they can just make it, but if they get paid by some outsider to DELETE items on a certain account the GM probably can get away with it.

I think thats y Gui&#39;s friends and Kev got hacked. Some noob probably paid off a GM to have people&#39;s accounts wiped so the top players will lose their dominance in dcz/cz. This is probably why EVERYTHING (pots, quest jewels, etc.) is gone. A normal hacker wont take the time to transfer 9999 hp or soul pots, he&#39;d just take the good stuff and get out. Plus, when kev got hacked one of his characters was clan leader, a normal hacker would also disband the clan which did not happen.

and all of these weird "hackings" have been going on in Pathos server, so it could b a possibility that at least one of the Pathos GM&#39;s is corrupt

and @ Gui, were your friends good pkers?[/b]
    omg are u reading ppls replay?

GM is not summoning bosses and get drops coz the lead gm can see it in the db or log file..

MrsSlappey

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...p;#entry1106525 this could be a clue I guess dont piss off Chuckie if yah dont want to lose your account to the "Losers" on ko forum oh man this is good. Gamers first

SonOfaGun

omg are u reading ppls replay?

GM is not summoning bosses and get drops coz the lead gm can see it in the db or log file..[/b]
    wat r u tryin to tell me? when did i talk about GM&#39;s summoning bosses and getting drops? im providing an alternative explanation and we dont kno if even the lead gm&#39;s are checkin the db or log files daily lookin for flaws and shit, for all we know they could be in on this hacking shit too. im not sayin this is a conspiracy with a ring of corruptted gm&#39;s but u shouldnt trust em that easily.

Banned

gms loose their jobs if they make items and sell to random players.

if you play for years you loose something much more worth then just items

Banned

wat r u tryin to tell me? when did i talk about GM&#39;s summoning bosses and getting drops? im providing an alternative explanation and we dont kno if even the lead gm&#39;s are checkin the db or log files daily lookin for flaws and shit, for all we know they could be in on this hacking shit too. im not sayin this is a conspiracy with a ring of corruptted gm&#39;s but u shouldnt trust em that easily.[/b]
    it doesn&#39;t metter if they check it every day or not..

and even if the lead gm is part of that.. there is some one above him..

Something like that happened to my dcz mage, deleted unsealed items.

SonOfaGun

it doesn&#39;t metter if they check it every day or not..

and even if the lead gm is part of that.. there is some one above him..[/b]
    and your telling me he checks the stuff too? its K2 we&#39;re talking about. Look at how many corrupt gm&#39;s have been found and fired and how many situations where there has been corrupt GM involvement or a possibility of a corrupt GM. The second number should be A LOT higher than the first

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast