Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

have anyone been hacked

This is a discussion on have anyone been hacked within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; and your telling me he checks the stuff too? its K2 we're talking about. Look at how many corrupt gm's ...
Page: 3

Banned

and your telling me he checks the stuff too? its K2 we're talking about. Look at how many corrupt gm's have been found and fired and how many situations where there has been corrupt GM involvement or a possibility of a corrupt GM. The second number should be A LOT higher than the first[/b]
    exactlly!

read what u say!
    its proof that they really find those currupt gms!

angelsdream

1month ago talked with ophiuchihuman on pathos, he said me that K2 rules are very closed now. they re K2 employees and no more old old players. they can't get any personal contact with any player

SonOfaGun

exactlly!

read what u say!
    its proof that they really find those currupt gms![/b]
    keyword there is FIND

find does not = fire

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

there's really no point for a GM to hack your acc and sell your stuff b/c they can just make it, but if they get paid by some outsider to DELETE items on a certain account the GM probably can get away with it.

I think thats y Gui's friends and Kev got hacked. Some noob probably paid off a GM to have people's accounts wiped so the top players will lose their dominance in dcz/cz. This is probably why EVERYTHING (pots, quest jewels, etc.) is gone. A normal hacker wont take the time to transfer 9999 hp or soul pots, he'd just take the good stuff and get out. Plus, when kev got hacked one of his characters was clan leader, a normal hacker would also disband the clan which did not happen.

and all of these weird "hackings" have been going on in Pathos server, so it could b a possibility that at least one of the Pathos GM's is corrupt

and @ Gui, were your friends good pkers?[/b]
    Baba, it was a inactive char that i used as bank. Emilio (the owner of the hacked char) played with my warrior................. That char logged on game TOP 2 times last month.

To all those saying "why would GM do it, they can just make their own shit"
    I am almost positive that anything a GM makes is logged.

GM spawns a Dirk+1, K2 knows about it.

Same sh1ts is happening in Beramus..

all hack omg :s

well.. if they waste time to give imba items to players who pay them, why shoudln't they do? and YES the gave +9 items to ppl... for example on Ares.. *CONTINENT* and there are GMs (or one GM) who do the same on C-West.... but u know it better [/b]

gm's cant respawn or make edit items,they dont have access and tools to make that,only admins can do that,also they have gm's by categories some have more access for some events some have only to give forks to ppl.also what u mean in ares..*CONTINENT* ???what is this??

exec85

gm's cant respawn or make edit items,they dont have access and tools to make that,only admins can do that,also they have gm's by categories some have more access for some events some have only to give forks to ppl.also what u mean in ares..*CONTINENT* ???what is this??[/b]
    CONTINENT was a DLW char on Ares, don't really know if he also got a 60+ char but i guess with this items he had. And this guy got GM made items. He stood next to the Anvil in Moradon with him. Anyway this is about one year ago and maybe he isn't still called CONTINENT but this happened. After he stood next to the GM he equiped himself with only +9 Items which he didn't has before... cause he was a known dlw player.

CONTINENT was a DLW char on Ares, don't really know if he also got a 60+ char but i guess with this items he had. And this guy got GM made items. He stood next to the Anvil in Moradon with him. Anyway this is about one year ago and maybe he isn't still called CONTINENT but this happened. After he stood next to the GM he equiped himself with only +9 Items which he didn't has before... cause he was a known dlw player.[/b]

ofcourse he didnt,i created Continent one year before for fun,then i saw that dlw is have much ppl so i did,this char is in same account with my main char(Lordos)...Continent is beast:P

Banned

I've got hacked almost one week ago
    Losted war chitin +9, some other good items

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123