Have i been scammed? NOPE

This is a discussion on Have i been scammed? NOPE within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; he is GG...
Page: 1

tommyleonghk

he is GG

Banned

probably, and ur also probably going to get muted for posting this :lol:

MirZa117

ur also probably going to get muted for posting this :lol:[/b]
    ..why?

Banned

L33tPk you say? Geez, I wonder who told an admin about him being a scammer.

Yes he is a scammer. He kept making various different accounts after Felix kept banning him. His last account, was then unbanned by a moderator upon Majix's request.

arko

his email is [email protected]

i bought a BP from GG trader(do not wish to expose his name)....then i decided i need a mage too... and L33TPK(ko4life forum name) was selling his lv64 mage in ronark...L33TPK is a fren of the GG trader who i bought the BP from.... L33TPK is now playing in Girakon together with GG Trader.... he keep telling me he dont have transportation to go to WU to collect the money... its been a week or so...not responding my msn messages anymore..... according to GG trader...L33TPK sold his mage acc in Girakon to someone via Paypal and everything was ok... so... is he a scammer? lolz :blink:

L33TPK showed me his mage in ronark...which is a lv64 mage... so..im confused...or am i fuked? its a naked mage anyways...not loosing much..[/b]
    ask gg trader about his gg friend, if no replies, Defame gg trader on ko4life

and no more gg trader

then gg trader will go up to gg friend and make him give you the acocunt

then you won't b screwed unless gg trader is not gg xD

tommyleonghk

..why?[/b]
    yeah...why??

venom

yeah...why??[/b]
    Wondering also^^

Smoker

so you sent the money but he didnt give you the char ?
    now you got fuked there

tommyleonghk

so you sent the money but he didnt give you the char ?
    now you got fuked there[/b]
    +1

yeap...seems like it...lolz....its not about the money tho...not much... just that....geesh..another scammer...

Smoker

+1

yeap...seems like it...lolz....its not about the money tho...not much... just that....geesh..another scammer... [/b]
    its ALWAYS about the money aint it, i mean thats the reason he scammed you lol

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Tell the "GG Trader" haha i know exactly who you are talking about, just tell him what happened, because he gets everyones info before letting them play their account (as in address, phone #, so on and so forth), ask him to try and help you get it back, if he says screw you then just keep going at them

tommyleonghk

He was MIA for a few days..... everything is ok now...

so..he is officially in my GG Trader List....for now atleast...he has given me the account login info but not everything...coz he havent collect the money from WU yet... :lol:

GG

L33tPk you say? Geez, I wonder who told an admin about him being a scammer.

Yes he is a scammer. He kept making various different accounts after Felix kept banning him. His last account, was then unbanned by a moderator upon Majix's request.[/b]
    guess i'm human for going based on past experiences versus a bunch of linked profiles / topics.. i will look further into this all now that i have admin tools, but i still am not sure who exactly is connected to who. Also, if u notice at how the the author has changed it now.. it doesn't appear he is a scammer..

who knows, im going to bed and will handle this after school h34r: