Is the mp recovery bug on weapns over

This is a discussion on Is the mp recovery bug on weapns over within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just wondering, is the mp recovery bug on wpn like lycaon hammer, over? or Are they still being set at ...
Page: 1

LC9900

Just wondering, is the mp recovery bug on wpn like lycaon hammer, over? or Are they still being set at mp recovery 10?

Thanks

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

lycaons were edited to 10 instead of 90, it's still like that and i dont think they'll make them the way they were

EpsaNomaly

i dont think it is a bug, but even if it is, i doubt it will be restored to its previous stats like Poka said

Banned

dont rebirth ftw ?

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

dont rebirth ftw ?[/b]
    only reason i actually rebirthed my lycaon was because i was only regaining 10 of the mp even when it said 90 ;p

dont rebirth ftw ?[/b]
    it doesnt matter if its rebirth or not. it gives the same stats that it says in rebirth even tho it says the old stats.

yossi777

uniqs with rebirth? oO

Roberto

poka you rebirthed my lycan i tought you will try +8

Rebirth or not, the stats are te same. They visually are not, but hence the visual bugg.

Lag0nx

Lobo +6 should recover 80% but only recovers 10%

Banned

it doesnt matter if its rebirth or not. it gives the same stats that it says in rebirth even tho it says the old stats.[/b]
    why rebirth though..? its harder to upgrade +8 if you rebirth..

Ignore Me Senior Member

I did submit a ticket on this after refer to higher 2 hours later a response that sounds like it was not intentional. So I wouldn't sell them cheap yet.

"Without announcement MP recovery weapons now only recover 10% of damage. I have two 80% weapons. This is a huge loss is it BUG or POLICY?"

"Thank you very much for alerting us to this issue! We will investigate it and work towards resolving this problem quickly. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for your continued support of Knight Online.

-CSR Kayyden, Knight Online Support Team"

why rebirth though..? its harder to upgrade +8 if you rebirth..[/b]
    not really, I know several ppl who have way more success upgrading rebirthed stuff to +8 (+5) than from +7 -> +8.....you just take more chances to blow it up