Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Have a look ^^

This is a discussion on Have a look ^^ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; how about he mutes you for how ever long he banned/suspended/muted him and you send me PM [/b] I asked ...
Page: 3

greishkan1

how about he mutes you for how ever long he banned/suspended/muted him and you send me PM [/b]
    I asked it friendly

natic

Lol thats why I didn't post my IP etc

skrillamon

that is koss

i play there too, but you get 1 hit kill <_< by anybody even if u r 80+[/b]
    lol i have 80+ archer and 80+ warrior.. and you don&#39;t get 1 hit, with my archer i was hitting people 2200+ and my warrior a little more. just get in +5,ib+5,rofs+5, pheonix+10 and your set

Banned

I asked it friendly [/b]
    i said it friendly to baba no hates

lol...too bad he wasn&#39;t on to see my warning...oh well :P

WafflesAndCocaine

just go to KOSS&#39;s private server and they have mdfa , you get it from farming dark mares or shit like that , nothing new to me :P

that armor is ugly as hell, would never wear it unless it gave good stats bonus

natic

ofcourse its private server why wouldnt you ?[/b]
    I&#39;m saying if you had this equip in USKO or whatever warriors are ultimate but lets just change the armour to Chitin Shell +10 lol Would have the same AP but lower def, on private servers it&#39;s different because its much easier to lv much easier to farm items much easier to upgrade etc to give you a taste of real power YEAHHH :P the only thing we done is put spike to 650% LOL, + it is spammable no delay :huh: and lately my arch enemy Nightmare, has got 2 +10 Sherions and his AP has grown considerably I think 2.8 to 3k so now I will have a hard time pking .

But anyway I&#39;m going on holiday in 14 hours LOL literally for me it&#39;s 10:21 in da morning GMT. So can&#39;t really take no more PM&#39;s sorry but might be able to go to a internet cafe now and again. 4 weeks

Peaceee..........

morax

I&#39;m saying if you had this equip in USKO or whatever warriors are ultimate but lets just change the armour to Chitin Shell +10 lol Would have the same AP but lower def, on private servers it&#39;s different because its much easier to lv much easier to farm items much easier to upgrade etc to give you a taste of real power YEAHHH :P the only thing we done is put spike to 650% LOL, + it is spammable no delay :huh: and lately my arch enemy Nightmare, has got 2 +10 Sherions and his AP has grown considerably I think 2.8 to 3k so now I will have a hard time pking .

But anyway I&#39;m going on holiday in 14 hours LOL literally for me it&#39;s 10:21 in da morning GMT. So can&#39;t really take no more PM&#39;s sorry but might be able to go to a internet cafe now and again. 4 weeks

Peaceee..........
    [/b]

Any reason all your shits in bold?

natic

I like to to get to where I posted fast sometimes :lol: so writing in bold makes it a whole lot easier

Pv servers suck alote 0.o
    i like to go there just to see what i can do at the server 0.o
    most of them have the scrolls or stonnes bug..
    moust of them we can tbl like craisy
    and all of them we can dupe!

the last item that i made in does servers was foverin "earings" ^^
    preaty nice :P
    trying to make some iron belt rings and earings but its not that easy :P
    (im not fking up the servers becouse i made them but i delete them after)
    ^^

natic

Thats those PS lol we don&#39;t tolerate stuff like that but o well not giving details just wanted to show this cool armour ^^ 6 hours to go...

Nestle

tbling items is even more fun xD on SKO i had like 6k ap and over 32k hp ;/ lol

32k hp youll get bugged..

my mage had almoust 20k hp and 3,7k atk power ^^
    stun at 1st hit then melee them all

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

netic thinks he&#39;s big cos he got good stuff on a private server ahah - shame

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast