Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree9Likes

Have players stopped playing KO the way it should be played?

This is a discussion on Have players stopped playing KO the way it should be played? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Think farming stopped when they removed attila from gy and bach, duke and bishop stopped droping the good stuff.. the ...
Page: 3

Think farming stopped when they removed attila from gy and bach, duke and bishop stopped droping the good stuff.. the whole game just ended there.. pk zones were the only farming place after that and more and more people took shortcuts cuz it was just impossible to get anything good without pking

Back when i Played oly i farmed gavolts and the big green dinosour things for hours all to save up and get my frist cleaver 8 lvl 57 in ardream back in the say when skill mattered and i was unstoppable +9dex earings uniques where godly to me once i got my full chitin 7 set i raped hard and i remeber farming with friends all day like 8 hours just to get a few drops how ever the game isnt as active as it was there arnt as many people starting/farming and everyone isnt as friendly as they were in 05-08 but the times i had were good but it will never be the same quit and havnt looked back go team HON!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123