need a lil help about customer support :d

This is a discussion on need a lil help about customer support :d within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I need to change my pass so i sent all the info and such and thats what i got : ...
Page: 1

I need to change my pass so i sent all the info and such and thats what i got :

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. Unfortunately, I am unable to resolve this issue personally and must escalate it to another department for further review. Rest assured that your issue will be addressed and a response given as quickly as possible. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your patience as we work to resolve this matter.

I searched but i couldnt find anything that answers the question,if i get this mesage does that mean that i should keep spamming cs until i get my password changed,or they will respond ?

Thats my 1st time using cs XD

Thnx.

BBYxKISS

I need to change my pass so i sent all the info and such and thats what i got :

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. Unfortunately, I am unable to resolve this issue personally and must escalate it to another department for further review. Rest assured that your issue will be addressed and a response given as quickly as possible. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your patience as we work to resolve this matter.

I searched but i couldnt find anything that answers the question,if i get this mesage does that mean that i should keep spamming cs until i get my password changed,or they will respond ?

Thats my 1st time using cs XD

Thnx.[/b]
    <span style="font-family:Georgia">You should just sit on your butt and wait til&#39; they reply. :P </span>

tamachan

Try click the forgot password button on their website

dude i would&#39;ve done that if i remembered the pass xd

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

k2 wont do anything =(

Roberto

Start hitting head to wall till you dont remmember your pass, no other way.

Start hitting head to wall till you dont remmember your pass, no other way.[/b]
    Unlike you,i dont like those weird methodes,but you look like ur a pro in this kinda stuff ;d

HotAsIce

Well, they are required to give customers a response withing 24 hours, with a resolution in 48 if I remember correctly, so the copy/paste ansers are mailed out immediately, and you got the one that says the person who answered it couldn&#39;t fix shit, so what I do when this happens in CS is I wait for a second day, and if by the time 48 hours has come and gone, I don&#39;t get a second response, I send them a second message saying the first time I sent in a ticket nothing was done in the time frame they said my problem would be resolved. And remember to try to be positive, even if dealing with customer support isn&#39;t. It usually makes for faster responses. Good luck in getting your password!

Well, they are required to give customers a response withing 24 hours, with a resolution in 48 if I remember correctly, so the copy/paste ansers are mailed out immediately, and you got the one that says the person who answered it couldn&#39;t fix shit, so what I do when this happens in CS is I wait for a second day, and if by the time 48 hours has come and gone, I don&#39;t get a second response, I send them a second message saying the first time I sent in a ticket nothing was done in the time frame they said my problem would be resolved. And remember to try to be positive, even if dealing with customer support isn&#39;t. It usually makes for faster responses. Good luck in getting your password![/b]
    Thnx,at least 1 normal answer