Have a Problem with a User? Report it to the Problem Resolution Center

This is a discussion on Have a Problem with a User? Report it to the Problem Resolution Center within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Have a problem with a user? You can easily solve this by reporting your case to the Problem Resolution Center ...
Page: 1

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Have a problem with a user? You can easily solve this by reporting your case to the Problem Resolution Center - http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showforum=82 .

Do not PM Administrators/Moderators unless it is an emergency (examples: security hole in forums).
    By using the Problem Resolution Center, it's much easier to coordinate issues, and your problem will get solved more quickly. So please, for our convenience and yours, just submit your problem to the Problem Resolution Center: http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showforum=82

Thanks.

Banned

ban rogue cola plz

RiseAgainst_

ban rogue cola plz[/b]
    +1 besides i heard he is an scammer

Btw lutz i read this just now, thats why i pmed u before

swishersticks

Have a problem with a user? You can easily solve this by reporting your case to the Problem Resolution Center - http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showforum=82 .
    Thanks.[/b]

ban rogue cola plz[/b]
    read

MillionVoices

what is this the cops? if i have a problem with a person in RL, ill take it up with him. I wont go to the police lol.

if i have a problem with someone i perfer to take care of it alone, why waste the time of mods , with nonsense. Omg he called me a bitch ban him.

and all that hocus pocus crap

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

I'm not talking about personal issues, I'm talking about issues i.e. breaking the rules, etc.

Banned

what is this the cops? if i have a problem with a person in RL, ill take it up with him. I wont go to the police lol.

if i have a problem with someone i perfer to take care of it alone, why waste the time of mods , with nonsense. Omg he called me a bitch ban him.

and all that hocus pocus crap[/b]
    ok rambo, thats enough e penis for one day

ok rambo, thats enough e penis for one day[/b]
    :lol:

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Welcome to the kindergarden, everyone take a seat be quiet and do what ur told to.

Banned

Welcome to the kindergarden, everyone take a seat be quiet and do what ur told to.[/b]
    you will use me for your own purposes that way

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

you will use me for your own purposes that way[/b]

i am the seat.

enough said

RiseAgainst_

i am the seat.
    enough said [/b]

Pointles gay comment again. <_<

---

1 quick question, if a person has proof that some x guy is an scammer, will that x person get banned from this forums?

painter_dk

no they wont if they are freidns with the moderators/administartors fact is that 90% of the truble arices from the core of ko4retards not from the mere users of this forum

tehy will alter your text or delete it as they wish
    theres no per say free speatch

Like Painter said some guys get more previlge on the forum then others ^^ friends of mods for example my post for voting king get removed and i get a bloody warning while i see 6 fking posts with Ares king and other servers king bla bla bla and they don&#39;t get removed and no warnings

so my first complain go foooorrr Lutz ^^

lolz and then you give a comment and lock it i can&#39;t even reply on your shit lolz realy powerfull and childish nothing more

just doing this because i don&#39;t lick any mods ass sorry Lutz i will never lick your ass ^^

and yes Lutz we see you are realy hardcore lolz man man man

Cadence96

no they wont if they are freidns with the moderators/administartors fact is that 90% of the truble arices from the core of ko4retards not from the mere users of this forum[/b]
    names?