have u got ur premium after 48 hours ? ( after CSR )

This is a discussion on have u got ur premium after 48 hours ? ( after CSR ) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I got an answer from CSR that he saw charges bla bla and ill have my prem within 48 hours ...
Page: 1

Frager

I got an answer from CSR that he saw charges bla bla and ill have my prem within 48 hours , i wanna ask if any1 got it within that time . Thank you.

I got an answer from CSR that he saw charges bla bla and ill have my prem within 48 hours , i wanna ask if any1 got it within that time . Thank you.[/b]
    No.

Frager

up

redbluegreen44

when you guys try to buy the premium, did that Cannot accept gift card thing pop up after you put in all the info for your CC ?

Frager

yes

every1 gets that little gift card message. they dont accept them, coz K2 sent them out and if ppl redeem those cards, its gonna be a huge loss in K2 $$. <_<

CuriositY

there is a lot in my clan didnT got it ..

Banned

nup

Opakigad

I didnt get trina with gold prem neither and I sent ticket about that and they escalated it like 2 days ago. Still waiting...

iLLiM

Nope, still haven&#39;t received it and its been almost a week since i tried to get gold prem. They havent responded to the last 2 CS tickets ive sent as well

JimXrOx

they replied to me today that my premium will be on in 48 hours.. gonna wait and see ><

Opakigad

They gave me trina after like 3 days also refunded me cuz they overcharged me and I have to send tickets every time when I buy prem cuz it never comes normally and they give it to me next or same day.

iLLiM

It&#39;s been almost a week since i tried to get gold prem and i still dont have it after 5 cs tickets with the "48 hours crap."