Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

have you been getting dcs cuz of Xtrap at server list

This is a discussion on have you been getting dcs cuz of Xtrap at server list within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hi i make this post to see if any1 has gotten this same problem i heard this a lot at ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    De_Piere
    Guest

    Default have you been getting dcs cuz of Xtrap at server list

    hi i make this post to see if any1 has gotten this same problem i heard this a lot at the forum of people trying to bypass premium only by earsing and restoring Xtrap and i think that the dc problems is not cuz of that but a diff bug since i'm haveing exactly the same problem and nver erased/restore Xtrap

    plz feel free to post any advices ty

  2. #2
    NightOwl
    Guest

    Default

    buy premium... ppl always bragging about being fucked by K2 and when they finally have a good hack blocker, ppl start to try to fuck K2... don't wanna DC?? Buy premium or stop being poor. Now, enough with the bypassing u little cunts...

  3. #3
    Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    994

    Default

    +1, it's like $9 for bronze i think...

  4. #4
    Foretold
    Guest

    Default

    or i could just get the exact same shit without spending any money at all, i mean comon a cheeseburger + coke or premium...
    AHAHAHA GOOD ONE

    cheeseburger ftw.

  5. #5
    Senior Member giga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Win
    Posts
    5,845

    Default

    fudruckers has like 6$ cheeseburgurs but there huge and really good ^^

    btw piere theres a bunch of threads alreayd about this '
    they mad knight online p2p during the daytime

  6. #6
    De_Piere
    Guest

    Default dam tard(not giga)

    lol i haven't tried to bypass premium tards and before posting ffs plz ask yourself if that gonna help me in anyway.
    i'm 15 year old kid in peru, a country with no pay pal and i need 18 to get a pagum that's how most of peruvian people pay ko so stfu and 2 i haven't done that bypass shit of erasing and restore Xtrap but i get same problem -.- so .... you know bronze is what i spend in 1 day just in a public server i'd happy to put bronze to all my 2nd chars if i could lol but that's not to the case my problem is that it fuking dcs me so i odn't get the non premium people can't log... too many turks message it just dc

  7. #7
    CrusAd3R
    Guest

    Default

    u whine about k2 fuck ups but u still paying them.. :blink:

  8. #8
    Matte
    Guest

    Default

    spam enter, works for me

  9. #9
    Road
    Guest

    Default

    You can still spam connect, except this time it will DC you at server cap instead of giving you the... That lady is too distracting...

    *turns off moniter*
    This game STILL has chraters. We found some turk macroing in the walls of the abyss at ghost warrior today. I'll fraps and ss it if I find it again.

  10. #10
    Lawless
    Guest

    Default

    HEY!!!!! dats me mum

  11. #11
    crystal_clear
    Guest

    Default

    im coming over for dinner

  12. #12
    azza
    Guest

    Default

    oi oi wait, itz free 2 play so why should we have to buy premium. It even says it on there site

  13. #13
    cRuX
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Road
    You can still spam connect, except this time it will DC you at server cap instead of giving you the... That lady is too distracting...

    *turns off moniter*
    This game STILL has chraters. We found some turk macroing in the walls of the abyss at ghost warrior today. I'll fraps and ss it if I find it again.
    tbh she's fugly IMO

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,554

    Default

    Originally posted by azza
    oi oi wait, itz free 2 play so why should we have to buy premium. It even says it on there site

    no its freetwoplay™ not free to play :rollseyes:

  15. #15
    Dorn
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by NightOwl
    buy premium... ppl always bragging about being fucked by K2 and when they finally have a good hack blocker, ppl start to try to fuck K2... don't wanna DC?? Buy premium or stop being poor. Now, enough with the bypassing u little cunts...
    dont buy premium yet...wait till mgames (is this right...never heard of them) wants USKO back...just heard this from a friend

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •